limpid

Oh Gabby, you idiot! Just lost us the game.

He's done nothing wrong to be fair

I disagree. He was never going to win the ball, and followed through on the challenge. Red all day for me. 

Then you need to go and watch tiddly winks or something.

• Like 4

I disagree. He was never going to win the ball, and followed through on the challenge. Red all day for me. 

But he didn't make a challenge, Young made the challenge and followed through, but Gabby's pace made him lay on the floor for a few minutes

• Like 1

Fair enough.

You're completely wrong though

Brian Little agrees with me, so I can live with that.

Having watched a couple of replays, that's up there with one of the most ludicrous sending offs I've ever seen.

agree

its a chris herd vs west brom level of ridiculous 

It's Oxlaide-Chamberlin Gibbs level of ridiculous

But he didn't make a challenge, Young made the challenge and followed through, but Gabby's pace made him lay on the floor for a few minutes

this

gabbys motioned like he's going to boot him up the air goal kick style, but he hasnt, its a 50/50 coming together, neither player has the ball, neither player has their studs up or isnt in control, its not reckless, its a foul but not even a yellow IMO

• Like 2