All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

OK, it's easy to miss, but although Jimmy Page was obviously happy to pose with her, he was probably furious when he realised she'd mis-spelled "Led Zeppelin".  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

OK, it's easy to miss, but although Jimmy Page was obviously happy to pose with her, he was probably furious when he realised she'd mis-spelled "Led Zeppelin".

My guess is that he really wasn't that bothered.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Obviously this is hilarious but I've got a friend who's a bit thick, so can someone explain this to him.

I, too, have a friend just as thick as your friend.  Man, how we mock him.  Anyway, he was wondering as well.  He did say he's not sure it would just be down to a misspelt band name though.

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Obviously this is hilarious but I've got a friend who's a bit thick, so can someone explain this to him.

25 minutes ago, BOF said:

I, too, have a friend just as thick as your friend.  Man, how we mock him.  Anyway, he was wondering as well.  He did say he's not sure it would just be down to a misspelt band name though.

As I said this is a fairly obscure one. The guy in the picture is obviously not Jimmy Page, it's the band leader / guitarist, and composer, Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine. I found it funny, as he's about as far away Jimmy Page as it's possible to be in guitar sound and rock star status.

45 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

As I said this is a fairly obscure one. The guy in the picture is obviously not Jimmy Page, it's the band leader / guitarist, and composer, Kevin Shields of My Bloody Valentine. I found it funny, as he's about as far away Jimmy Page as it's possible to be in guitar sound and rock star status.

I knew I recognized him. But damn, Kevin is looking about as old as Page in that pic despite being at least 20 years younger. Feels weird seeing that picture, I'm just used to the ones from the 90's where he looked like a chubby petulant kid :lol: 

• Like 1

Â