Supplied her own pen holder too. 

Oh! I get it.

Tits.

:) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, sidcow said:

help-me.gif

It's a complex one, you need to know about Steamed Hams and Rogans podcast and his willingness to accept unfounded bullshit

• Thanks 1

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/steamed-hams

"Steamed Hams" comes from a scene in the Simpsons episode "22 Short Films About Springfield," which first aired on April 14th, 1996. In the episode, which is an anthology of 22 short scenes about several of the citizens of Springfield, the character Principal Skinner has Superintendent Chalmers over for dinner in a play on the "dinner with the boss" sitcom trope (shown below).The dinner, as per the trope, does not go according to plan, as Skinner burns dinner, leading him to cover the truth about dinner through elaborate and increasingly unbelievable series of lies. After burning dinner and telling Chalmers that he's making "steamed clams" for dinner, Skinner attempts to convince Chalmers that what he had prepared "steamed hams" for dinner, an expression for hamburgers, he says, which is native to Albany, New York.

Niche.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

It's a complex one, you need to know about Steamed Hams and Rogans podcast and his willingness to accept unfounded bullshit

Ah OK. I know none of those things. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TreeVillan said:

Ai is shit 

Already you can see the ads changing, and it's going to continue to devalue our creatives.

They'll be fine though, they can be engineers and stuff  :crylaugh:

420625830_10163418511410744_1005490022362316040_n.jpg

4 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Who would win.

Rooney, he'd tell Crouch he shagged his Gran and Crouch would burst into tears. Later Crouch would turn to his art O Level and paint tortured pictures for the rest of his life

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Must admit, I could easily do the Danish and Swedish flags

Niche and very kinky but whatever floats your boat. 

• Haha 2

Â