All New Funny Pics Thread - Clean Edition

Xann

7 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Went there about 5 years ago, It was like i had stepped through a time portal to 1980 again. Everything looked the same but slightly shitter

Was the only animal they had was a dog?

I bet it was a shih Tzu.

• Like 1

Talking of Shih Tzu...

There was a Tapir that crapped so much i thought it was trying to turn itself inside out at one point. Once finished his friend proceeded to roll in the mountain & eat it.

Edited by LakotaDakota

9 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Talking of Shih Tzu...

There was a Tapir that crapped so much i thought it was trying to turn itself inside out at one point. Once finished his friend proceeded to roll in the mountain & eat it.

I've seen the Dingles do that too

3 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Talking of Shih Tzu...

Are yo sure that wasn't in the Dudley Wetherspoons later that night?

As a south Birmingham lad I was pleasantly surprised by my 4 years living in the black country. Dudley is a perfectly fine place, round the canals is magic, loads of great pubs and friendly people. The glasshouse is one of the finest places I've had a meal at. Black country as a whole was just an enjoyable place to pootle around. Of course there are rubbish parts just like anywhere. Now I'm living in Moseley and I'm finding it an incredibly shite and boring place to live. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

As a south Birmingham lad I was pleasantly surprised by my 4 years living in the black country. Dudley is a perfectly fine place, round the canals is magic, loads of great pubs and friendly people. The glasshouse is one of the finest places I've had a meal at. Black country as a whole was just an enjoyable place to pootle around. Of course there are rubbish parts just like anywhere. Now I'm living in Moseley and I'm finding it an incredibly shite and boring place to live. 

Really? I thought Moseley was the 'best place to live' in the UK (or was, a couple of years back). I have had a few good nights out but property is expensive.

I've always found black country folk really friendly as well. 

11 minutes ago, Xela said:

Really? I thought Moseley was the 'best place to live' in the UK (or was, a couple of years back). I have had a few good nights out but property is expensive.

I've always found black country folk really friendly as well. 

Yeah its not horrible, but its full of pretentious word removeds, village drunks and its so quiet and boring. Think its because I've worked here for 8+ years I'm used to it, now I live here too I guess the novelty has worn off. Harborne has far more going for it than Moseley imo.

Edited by Ingram85

7 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Yeah its not horrible, but its full of pretentious word removeds, village drunks and its so quiet and boring. Think its because I've worked here for 8+ years I'm used to it, now I live here too I guess the novelty has worn off. Harborne has far more going for it than Moseley imo.

I've always thought the diversity of people in Moseley is astonishing.

You could walk down the street and pass a multi millionaire, a tramp, a hipster, a druggy, a chav all in the space of 50 yards.

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

That's amazing. One of my friends also didn't go to school in Moseley. I wonder if you two know each other? 

It isn't Steve is it ?

• Like 1

I lived in Moseley for 15 years. It turned from a quaint posh place with a WH Smiths to a bell-end infested village paying £4.50 a Staropramen. 

I did a stand up gig up stairs in The Cross once, I was a bit shit.

2 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I lived in Moseley for 15 years. It turned from a quaint posh place with a WH Smiths to a bell-end infested village paying £4.50 a Staropramen. 

tenor.gif

• Like 1

Â