• Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor

Okore MOTM.

In the end it says something that we're upset not to get all 3 points after most of us were predicting they'd do us, as did the bookies. We did it without Benteke, Vlaar & Delph too.

Hopefully they'll get some confidence back from that result and we can go into some kinder fixtures and get on a bit of a run again like the start of the season.

• Like 2

Good point, even if disappointing in the end.

Hutton, Clark, Okore and Guzan all very good. Defense was supposed to be a problem with top 3 CB's out, but Ciaran and Jores took care of business. I love Hutton. He's my favorite player now. Cissokho has been shaky for awhile, and was again today.

All others poor, with the exception of Gabby. Special mentions for skitness to Sanchez, Zog and my other favorite Andi.

I'll take the result. As usual, some good individual performances - Hutton, Okore, Gabby, even Clark - but as a team we still look like a bunch of headless chickens. We desperately need some more cutting edge and someone who can actually get a shot on target.

Southampton will see this as two points dropped, but I don't think they did enough to win the match. Yes they bossed possession, but I don't remember Guzman having too much difficult work to do. But I don't think we did enough to win it either, and I'm not sure we really did enough to even deserve a draw. Hey ho.

• Like 1

Thought Okore was absolutely fantastic. I thought Clark was magnificent... he organised the defence beautifully.

Hutton had a blinder and I thought Cissokho was OK considering he had no cover whatsoever from Weimann or Cleverly.

Midfield was shocking. Sanchez and N'Zogbia were just horrific. Westwood did fine.

Gabby did all he could with nobody around him.

Would have snapped your finger off for a poing before match. We played so poor... need 2 new midfielders... creative central and a winger. Looking forward to seeing Delph and Benteke back.

Okore MOTM.

In the end it says something that we're upset not to get all 3 points after most of us were predicting they'd do us, as did the bookies. We did it without Benteke, Vlaar & Delph too.

Hopefully they'll get some confidence back from that result and we can go into some kinder fixtures and get on a bit of a run again like the start of the season.

agree.

would've just liked the post but reached my limit for the day

Clark motm. Closely followed by Okore and Hutton and Gabby.

Poor performance by soton but hands up who wouldn't have taken a point beforehand?

Poor substitution Sanchez for Bent.

Need to capitalise by beating Burnley.

Pretty sure this "glad we got a point" phrase is becoming dangerous. It's tantamount to accepting relegation.

Bollocks

How is it bollocks?

We haven't won a match since the 13th September.

We're a massive club floating near relegation - THAT is bollocks.

• Like 2

I honestly wonder if people watch the game or just watch it like a game of football manager.

Bent coming on did not lose us the win.

It does not have to cost us the win to be a poor decision, and you cannot know that just like anyone saying it did cannot know if they are correct. I know Gabby was asked to defend Clyne on the game-tying goal, and without the sub that likely would have been Richardson. Richardson is far less likely to fall asleep like Gabby did. 

It was a terrible substitution. 

Edited by Raymond

Â