limpid

well we look like a team who has not won in 7 games. Devoid of confidence.

Yet were up.. bit of luck. We just need to scrap and get three points. We can worry about performances another time. 

I think Grealish should come on as soon as possible for Nzogbia. He has been beyond terrible. I didnt think he could get any worse. Wiemann has been MIA but has worked hard at least.

Our midfield trio just doesnt work. Too many hardworking defensive players. Cleverley has done nothing in attack. 

Id bring on Grealish and maybe Richardson for Cleverley. Keep it tight.. and try and nick a second on the counter.

Okore and Clark have been immense by the way. Clark has taken the leadership role well imo.

Edited by KSV
  • Like 3

I'll take it but poor performance.

10 men behind the ball, time wasting after 30 mins and a goal keeping error that gave us the lead. We won't go anywhere playing like this on a regular basis.

At least it might help keep us up so we can move on from owner and manager.

Martin Tyler thinks the applause is for Petrov...

I thought he said the Birmingham pub bombings!

maybe he corrected himself later, but I didnt hear it. Another PR fail by the club though, for not makin

g sure the bloody announcers know what the tribute is for!

Edited by maqroll

I don't really know what N'zogbia can do. He gets the ball, is immediately surrounded by 3 defenders, looks forward and sees Agbonlahor next to two centerbacks, and then he either passes it back to Cleverly who just passes it Cissoko every time, or N'zgobia can try to take on those defenders and 9/10 times he will lose. 

NZog having one of those days, give himnten more minutes and if it ain't changed then he has to come off, Lamberts job to spot this, he isn't working hard enough when he loses the ball and he's losing it a fair bit. If we replaced him with Grealish Southampton will have to pay us more respect when their all charging forward or we would score, if it stays as it is they will score at least 2 . UTV

I can't stop watching that Sanchez gif. 

I think it gives the wrong impression. If he busts a gut and tries to get around the back then he's wasted energy only for the player to have passed it by the time he gets there as the player is running away from him. Or he gives away a foul. As there are Villa players already covering, it's not worth the risk.