Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

Thomas Brody-Sangster. Alien-headed puny little ginger yet somehow teenage girls think the sun shines out his arse.

Case in point my 14 yo daughter. She got over the One Direction fixation 12 months ago and now all of a sudden it is all about this little freak.

Vitamin tablets?

Does this crap actually work

I bought Centrum performance to help with my nutrition and i feel no different

Has 300% rda of every vitamin as well what a load of cack

vitamins=scam

unless u have a legit deficiency like iron or calcium, but multi-vits are BS

• Like 3

The Korean subway is the best in the world...

s_subway.jpg

It sucks ....when you enter it and 20 minutes later you are still walking to a train it sucks big time , anywhere else in the world would have built 3 stations inbetween !!

Vitamin tablets?

Not vitamins as such but after my 3rd knee op I couldn't run for more than a few minutes without pain and discomfort

I started taking MSM and glucosamine supplements and the pain started to ease away , somehow or other it was actually lubricating my knee joint , If I stop taking these 2 I get a more pronounced clicking and discomfort in my knee area ...so whilst ordinarily I agree , I do also have some nagging doubt that some products work....

• Like 1

Vitamin tablets?

Not vitamins as such but after my 3rd knee op I couldn't run for more than a few minutes without pain and discomfort

I started taking MSM and glucosamine supplements and the pain started to ease away , somehow or other it was actually lubricating my knee joint , If I stop taking these 2 I get a more pronounced clicking and discomfort in my knee area ...so whilst ordinarily I agree , I do also have some nagging doubt that some products work....

The placebo effect still works even if you know it's a placebo :)

It's medically impossible for ingesting glucosamine to make any difference to your joints. Your guts break glucosamine down into glucose and amine, both of which are already abundant in your body (and if they are not there are far better sources of either).

There's a lot of cobblers talked about nutritional supplements. Most of it is to sell you the supplements. The rest is from the usual misunderstandings of placebos.

Â