Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

My internal monologue, and how different it is, when I've had a drink. I make all sorts of excuses for myself, to justify being drunk, and things just don't add up like they do in the real world, 

Give us a for instance, I'm intrigued :D

Like writing shit like this for a start!  :blush:

My internal monologue, and how different it is, when I've had a drink. I make all sorts of excuses for myself, to justify being drunk, and things just don't add up like they do in the real world, 

Not really sure what I meant. Just drunk talk. Beautiful, beautiful drunk talk...

• Like 1

I find it really hard to not sing with an ever so slight American twang. When I try and correct myself I end up over compensating and sounding like Pete Doherty or Johnny Rotten and it sounds even more ridiculous. 

I wouldn't get too upset about it. If more people sang with English accents you'd get more shit like Kate Nash.

I find it really hard to not sing with an ever so slight American twang. When I try and correct myself I end up over compensating and sounding like Pete Doherty or Johnny Rotten and it sounds even more ridiculous.

I wouldn't get too upset about it. If more people sang with English accents you'd get more shit like Kate Nash.

Thinking about it, you can't sing the word 'can't (carn't) in a English accent, it doesn't sound right. Whenever sung even by British and Aussie singers it is always pronounced with the short 'a' sound.

I'm happy for people to say Darts isn't a sport as long as the same people acknowledge that snooker isn't either, they are essentially the same thing.

FWIW i think both are sports, anything that relies on practice/precision/timing/hand-eye coordination and is watched by mass spectators is a sport for me.

I'm happy for people to say Darts isn't a sport as long as the same people acknowledge that snooker isn't either, they are essentially the same thing.

FWIW i think both are sports, anything that relies on practice/precision/timing/hand-eye coordination and is watched by mass spectators is a sport for me.

Does masturbation count? It has it all.

• Like 3

Â