Paul Lambert

limpid

So 15 shots at goal yesterday (more than Liverpool's) is all Lambert's fault?

And the players are they devoid of blame then; still all Lambert's fault they are drawing blanks?

Less points at this stage of the season than in Mcleish's season? 

Yeah it's all the players' fault.... most of which Lambert has bought I might add.... 

• Like 1

And the players are they devoid of blame then; still all Lambert's fault they are drawing blanks?

Players bought and coached by Lambert you mean? Anyway, I'm more interested to know how the above is Lerner's fault as per your original post.

Better performance yesterday, especially when Gil came on. If Baker hadn't fluffed his lines I'm pretty certain we would have got something. No excuse for starting Cleverley at all, let alone at RW. We need to go back to our counter attacking game for the next two but with Gil and perhaps another we can play a bit with the ball too.

Scoreline looks bad but we'll pick up points if we play as we did second half.

Are you Lambert in disguise?

Lerner doesn't care what you think as long as you are still buying a ticket.

You can't get a refund on season tickets now either. Money is in the bank. Your noises are futile.

They reckon there was 39k their yesterday. We know even season ticket holders aren't turning up now and if you looked around I think at the very least they were at least 5k short of that figure.

Looked pretty full from where i was , but to be fair can differ depending on where you sit

Yeah I was in the upper Holte and it looked full to me.

Lambert for me has 4/5 games including Bournemouth to prove he can stop the rot. If we lose all of those it's going to be pretty difficult for him to continue, though I'm at a total loss as to who we could bring in. Lerner must continue to back the manager this month though - I hope he can see the danger we could be in.

Surely Lambert has no more time. The guy has failed time after time, the quite ridiculous defending of him is a contributary factor as to why he is still here runining the club with his woeful managerial performance. Get rid of the waste of space, stealing a wage, a terrible manager whos record shows him to be one of the worst ever at the club. Get rid now

Edited by drat01
  • Like 3

Whoosh what?

Expecting a manager to do better with a team consisting mainly of players he has signed doesn't translate into "blaming" him for signing said players.

I don't think I said that, I was mostly jokingly trying to blame it all on Ellis anyway.

We could be well entrenched in the bottom three in 4/5 games time. If there is going to be a possibility of a managerial change, ideally it should happen now so the new guy has some time to install his ideas, methods etc.

I don't think I said that, I was mostly jokingly trying to blame it all on Ellis anyway.

Sorry, I seem to have a habit of missing humour/sarcasm when it is in text form without the tell-tell winky emoji.

Sorry, I seem to have a habit of missing humour/sarcasm when it is in text form without the tell-tell winky emoji.

Don't worry I'm rubbish at jokes.

Edited by useless
  • Like 1

Yes. Ultimately the buck stops with the manager. We're not just talking about yesterday, we are talking about games at Leicester, WBA and Swansea. Games at home to Sunderland, Palace and Blackpool. I'm talking about 11 goals in 22 league games

This is Lambert's best squad in 3 seasons , yet this is the worst we have looked in 3 seasons. That is Lambert's fault.

• Like 1

We could be well entrenched in the bottom three in 4/5 games time. If there is going to be a possibility of a managerial change, ideally it should happen now so the new guy has some time to install his ideas, methods etc

Disagree. 3/4 league games, even if we lost all of them, is highly unlikely to leave us 'entrenched' anywhere. Lambert needs to show that the 25 minutes yesterday when Gil came on wasn't a flash in the pan and that he and any others can solve our creativity issues. We've been crying out for this kind of player and it would be daft to sack the manager when he's just brought one in who looks the business.

As for methods and ideas, if we replace the manager now we need a pragmatist, not a philosopher. Different story in the summer. BTW if we don't finish higher than 15th again this season I think the manager has to go in the summer regardless.

• Like 2

Â