Paul Lambert

limpid

MOST cowardly and pathetic thing you have EVER seen eh.

Completely reneging on everything you have claimed to believe in, how would you describe it?

By not using ridiculous hyperbole and understanding nuance.

We can't beat the likes of Sunderland and palace, we scrape past the worst team in the championship, and people still think we will stay up?

There has even been people saying they wouldn't mind going down in order "to do a Newcastle and come back stronger" well today's game and previous attempts to beat lower league opposition show that with this manager in charge we would undoubtedly struggle in the championship.

There are no excuses left, Lambert must go.

Edited by av1

Thing is we have retained our position in the league which is all you can realistically expect to be honest given the level of investment, it shows he is doing a good job to keep us where we are and in order for us to progress we need to be buying better players

The level of investment (net transfer fees) is more than 11 of the current premier league teams since has Lambert has been here!

• Like 2

Thing is we have retained our position in the league which is all you can realistically expect to be honest given the level of investment, it shows he is doing a good job to keep us where we are and in order for us to progress we need to be buying better players

The level of investment (net transfer fees) is more than 11 of the current premier league teams since has Lambert has been here!

Oh good-o, net transfer fees is back!

hand-zombie-grave-e1325617835981.jpg

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 3

sounds to me like another shit performance with lots of moaning on the internet a bit of booing at half time and at full time, a couple of muffled "lambert out" chants followed by a week of moaning on the internet and another shit performance...

until the moaning works its way from the internet to the rags and the muffled chants turn to the holte end in full voice then i dont even consider lambert to under pressure, which considering how bad we are is ridiculous, merson said as much yesterday on soccer saturday, someone suggested he was a couple of bad results away, no he's not! this run of bad results is over 2 years old!

at least with mcleish there was the blues angle so the rags had a story and it could gather momentum, this has nothing, it doesnt even have a voice and support amongst us in the crowd its not going to get a sausage outside of us

he's going absolutely nowhere

Job done I guess. It seems every game has to be an amazing performance or it's a really crap one on here. Is there no such thing as just okay or satisfactory?

Oh the days of satisfactory performance's, I remember those.

Good old days.

Â