Paul Lambert

limpid

It's black and white for me Lambert needs to go (I've said this for sometime) even if by some miracle he turned it round and saw us to safety I'd like to see him removed as he's toxic for me now, I'm probably not being fair but frankly I don't care, since when has emotions in football been fair?  Villa are my passion and I often don't think logically so I won't or can't forgive him, I want him out and it's that bad if I saw him out and about around the area I would physically assault him, such is my dislike for the man.

No doubt some of you will take issue with that, frankly I don't care the bloke is destroying something I love, for both parties the fans and Lambert an immediate separation is in order.

Now it comes to Fox & Lerner I'm half and half on them, on one hand I think Lerner is naïve and has been let down by those in his employ, on the other hand it's his fault really, did he buy Villa for love? doubtful this was an investment that he's managed awfully. I think Fox was a step in the right direction but the longer they dither and fail to act is tainting them now in my eyes, act quick and I can get behind a replacement, stall and persist with this man and I'll be asking for more than the manager to go.

Id sack lambert today and then do whatever I could to get Harry Redknapp in pay for his crutches ill even piggyback him to the dugout I just Lambert gone and gone now, where the hell is Lerner. I want to sell my house the last thing id want to do is fu*k it up before I sold it and lose money this is what lerner is doing messing it right up , React Lerner just do it and you can do one aswell.

You'd replace one manager who will relegate us with another manager who will relegate us?

Strange.

Redknapp is available and he is miles better than lambert whoever we would get in would freshen the place up because the training grould must be an awful place to be. I predict there will be reports of a fight or some sort of disagreement within the next few days. Hopefully someone locks lambert in the changing room and someone else takes control.

However misguided you feel it is, Lerner and Lambert appear extremely loyal to each other and I will be very surprised if Lerner sacks Lambert or if Lambert walks.

We are clearly in trouble, but in my view, because change is still unlikely, personally I will be getting behind the manager and the team and hope that we can turn the season around.

• Like 1

You have to laugh. I just saw his post Hull press conference:

“Now it’s about winning ugly. This is not the time for pretty football.

“We’ve been trying to play the game in the right way but now we have to win ugly."

A few points:

1. The fundamental aim of football is to score more goals than your opponent. We have the worse goals / shots on target etc. record in the league. We have not been trying playing the game in the right way.

2. If we have the capabilities to win "ugly" why haven't we? I'd love to see us win.

3. If what we have been witnessing is not ugly. I can only imagine what the next 13 games hold!

• Like 2

However misguided you feel it is, Lerner and Lambert appear extremely loyal to each other and I will be very surprised if Lerner sacks Lambert or if Lambert walks.

We are clearly in trouble, but in my view, because change is still unlikely, personally I will be getting behind the manager and the team and hope that we can turn the season around.

So you believe Lerner does not care about money? With the new TV deal, relegation this season will have even more dire consequences for his investment in our club.

We are on a treadmill to the Championship with PL at the helm.

Randy cares too much about his millions to allow them slip away without a fight. I am sure they are currently assessing their options.

Anything less than 2 wins in the next 2 games and he’s gone.

The thing is if we get rid of lamebert and get someone new and fresh in the next few games are winnable. but if we stick with him and continue like we are we there is no chance we survive. if they act now and sack the loser even if we lose at leicester gives us time to find a replacement in time for next league game which i think would be vitally important as atmosphere would be great as its a home game

sack lambert, adebayour on loan, formation 4-1-5, bonuses based on goals scored.

50% of said bonus works its way under the table in a brown envelope, shay given gets a new £80k a week 4 year deal and a £10k appearance bonus, then spends the next 4 years coming on in the 92nd minute

triffic 

Wink-300x154.jpg

No to Redknapp by the way, don't be so ridiculous.

Lambert isn't going to be sacked is he? That's utterly mental. Steve Keane esq isn't it.

As much as I dislike redknapp as a person he is a better manager than lamebert. Things are that bad under this clown, I would take him Redknapp. He is passionate and gets best out of what he has.

I think curbishly for me is the best choice

• Like 1

I think he'll get sacked either when we get sold or if we're relegated and once in the Championship it doesn't look like  we're looking like coming back up. Meaning I don't think he'll be sacked at all.

Lambert isn't going to be sacked is he? That's utterly mental. Steve Keane esq isn't it.

As much as I dislike redknapp as a person he is a better manager than lamebert. Things are that bad under this clown, I would take him Redknapp. He is passionate and gets best out of what he has.

No. He isn't a better manager than lambert.

He'd spend all of our money and we'd still be shit.

At least with Lambert we're shit and not bankrupt.

• Like 1

Except he really, really doesn't get the best out of what he has. The exact opposite of that.

Why does it have to be somebody shit to replace the shit we have already?

• Like 2

Â