Paul Lambert

limpid

Nobody who watched tonight's game can say that those players are playing for their manager. They didn't look bothered or inspired to perform well.

The commentator was right in his assessment of our players. Couldn't cross a ball and there was no movement from our forwards, who were all static and standing close to each other.

The players are shocking right now and not worthy of the shirt but, they won't be going anywhere. Only the manager situation can change.

If we weren't in the cup still, I could see him going tomorrow.

The fact we have an arguably winnable cup game on Sunday gives Lerner and Fox am excuse to keep him. Just in case we can take the cup down with us.

Nobody who watched tonight's game can say that those players are playing for their manager. They didn't look bothered or inspired to perform well.

The commentator was right in his assessment of our players. Couldn't cross a ball and there was no movement from our forwards, who were all static and standing close to each other.

The players are shocking right now and not worthy of the shirt but, they won't be going anywhere. Only the manager situation can change.

The fact we have an arguably winnable cup game on Sunday gives Lerner and Fox am excuse to keep him. Just in case we can take the cup down with us.

Winnable game my a r s e Leicester put arsenal to the sword second half tonight 2-0 maybe even 3-0 Leicester that maybe the final nail in lambo's coffin

Who cares if Richard still supports Lambert or not?

I mean, I have never seen such a broad consensus on here about anything and yet some people are still looking to point score when virtually every single person agrees on this?

• Like 3

I hope that wouldn't be used to keep him, it's even more reason to get rid now.

Still think he'll get at least one more game...god knows what the atmosphere will be like at VP on Sunday...Just go!

Still think he'll get at least one more game...god knows what the atmosphere will be like at VP on Sunday...Just go!

Â