Monday: gabby

Tuesday: Hutton

Wednesday: lambert

Thursday: grealish

Friday: Delph

Saturday: 3 points against arsenal

Sunday: vlaar

Asking too much? :)

God would need rest... The Fox in the directors box does not.

It would appear that way. Good PR work, if Vlaar signs on Sunday/Monday then it'd be great news regardless of the result.

I think as fans positivity, good results and good news in general are something we've forgotten how to digest.

I want Lambert to do well and the club to succeed as a result, but I can't do a heel turn and pretend the last three seasons didn't happen.

Obviously if having Keane alongside him and a different transfer policy means that the suffering was worth it then amen.

But you'd think we'd need more than 4 games to prove the worth of Lambert and Hutton.

just saying

long may the positivity continue though

I think as fans positivity, good results and good news in general are something we've forgotten how to digest.

I want Lambert to do well and the club to succeed as a result, but I can't do a heel turn and pretend the last three seasons didn't happen.

Obviously if having Keane alongside him and a different transfer policy means that the suffering was worth it then amen.

But you'd think we'd need more than 4 games to prove the worth of Lambert and Hutton.

just saying

4 games to prove the worth of Lambert??.....have you completely lost the plot? Have you not observed whats been happening on AND off the pitch?

Do you know about the financial constraints in place? Did you not hear about the bomb squad?

PL as kept us in the PL despite those difficult circumstances.....that in itself is a miracle. Moreover, we are now financially stable and moving in the right direction after 3 torrid seasons. Most of that is thanks to the hardwork, loyalty dedication of PL. There are many managers that would have walked if they were in the same position as Lambert. I thank him and congratulate him on a well deserved contract extension!

Sorry had I known his spin/PR team would be posting on here I wouldn't have dared expressed an opinion.

Good news. He's done everything asked of him by Randy and dealt with some hostility with dignity, so it's fully deserved from that point of view. Let's hope the stability continues to be reflected on the pitch this season. UTV.

There have been several statements where the 'young and hungry' approach and bomb squad were all completely down to Lambert.

Not saying Lerner didn't want the wage bill reduced but absolving Lambert of all blame is pure propaganda

• Like 2

just saying

just saying

4 games to prove the worth of Lambert??.....have you completely lost the plot? Have you not observed whats been happening on AND off the pitch?

Do you know about the financial constraints in place? Did you not hear about the bomb squad?

PL as kept us in the PL despite those difficult circumstances.....that in itself is a miracle. Moreover, we are now financially stable and moving in the right direction after 3 torrid seasons. Most of that is thanks to the hardwork, loyalty dedication of PL. There are many managers that would have walked if they were in the same position as Lambert. I thank him and congratulate him on a well deserved contract extension!

Sorry had I known his spin/PR team would be posting on here I wouldn't have dared expressed an opinion.

NOT spin....purely factual, unless you've been asleep for the last 2 seasons!?

Hmmm... personally I would have waited til Christmas. I'm still not completely convinced we won't be involved in a battle at the bottom half. We've started well but that could easily turn sour.

However, on balance he probably deserves to a new contract given the circumstances he's had to work under. Also, if him signing a new contract helps Delph, Vlaar and Grealish in their decision to sign a new contract then bring it on.

Most of that is thanks to the hardwork, loyalty dedication of PL. There are many managers that would have walked if they were in the same position as Lambert.

That's not factual though is it? That's your spin on it. Edited by DCJonah
  • Like 4

just saying

just saying

NOT spin....purely factual, unless you've been asleep for the last 2 seasons!?

spin on the facts, if you believe your version of events then Lambert was just a mindless puppet with no will of his own, and is completely absolved of blame.

which is pretty insulting to Lambert himself.

I don't believe Lambert was entirely to blame for what has happened in the last few seasons, I am not saying he didn't operate within restrictions and difficult circumstances, it is/was impossible to judge his longterm goals until you start to see the benefits of those goals. Having said that you also can't say that Lambert hasn't made bad decisions that have contributed to some terrible results and performances.

You just have to take a balanced viewpoint and hope that backing a manager such as Lambert longterm will pay off.

Edited by VillanousOne
  • Like 1

A bit early for this extension, just like if we had lost the first four games that he'd get fired. The last few years haven't been great and restrictions on him haven't helped. The start of this season has been great. New deal for him seems like the club are getting too mixed up in the emotion of the first four games. The club seem to get more unprofessional by the day, I'm glad we seem to be doing alright on the pitch.

Most of that is thanks to the hardwork, loyalty dedication of PL. There are many managers that would have walked if they were in the same position as Lambert.

That's not factual though is it? That's your spin on it.
NO..its factual Either that or you have completely misundersttood whats happened at VP in the last few years!

NO..its factual Either that or you have completely misundersttood whats happened at VP in the last few years!

fatherteddreamsreality2.gif

• Like 1

Do peoples minds change that quickly or do the 'Pro Lambert's' post when we're doing well and the 'Anti Lambert's' post when we're not.

For the record I'm pro.

I was always pro-Lambert until the end of last season, when I thought he should have done way better, and I wouldn't have minded if he'd been sacked. However, a good transfer window and an impressive start to the season has won me over (again). There are still aspects of his management that need improving (poor cup performances, playing 4 strikers against Bradford with no midfielders to supply them, the amount of fullbacks he's collected!) but I like him and I think him and Keano are the right fit for us right now! Welcome (to your new contract) Lambert!
  • Like 1

Do peoples minds change that quickly or do the 'Pro Lambert's' post when we're doing well and the 'Anti Lambert's' post when we're not.

For the record I'm pro.

I was always pro-Lambert until the end of last season, when I thought he should have done way better, and I wouldn't have minded if he'd been sacked. However, a good transfer window and an impressive start to the season has won me over (again). There are still aspects of his management that need improving (poor cup performances, playing 4 strikers against Bradford with no midfielders to supply them, the amount of fullbacks he's collected!) but I like him and I think him and Keano are the right fit for us right now! Welcome (to your new contract) Lambert!

A balanced opinion. LIKE

• Like 1

The bit I quoted was not factual at all its your opinion on events. I'm well aware of what's been going on and I think Lambert has had a brilliant transfer window after having massive limitations put on him again. I think he let himself down last season after a promising finish to his first season and I'm hopeful we will build on an excellent start to the season.

• Like 2

Â