Paul Lambert

limpid

8-0, 4-0, 3-0 in a row last season in December. Since then we have had 3 Windows to buy defenders. And now our last 3 games we lose 4-1, 4-0, 3-0, really tells you Lambert hasn't learned and never will , Lambert out

He's bought a few since then.

I'm not such a fan of Delph as many of you guys. He has some attributes, but I think our midfield needs total overhaul.

Okore is still full unknown. Good potential, but not proven.

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

Guzan and benteke are the only two players I would keep and replace the rest

Guzan

New. Vlaar. Okore New

Westwood. Delph

New. New. New.

Kozak/beast

I think we'll have similar defensive issues if we keep vlaar and Westwood and delph as our holding players.
vidal and mikel it is then instead lol
That's more like it.

.......guzan........

New....new..okore..new

.....new.....new......

..........new.........

New......benteke...new

Not much work to be done.

No way man. We seen Okore about 3 times whereas Vlaar has single handedly got us clean sheets at times. It's not his fault the rest of our defence is shocking.
I've seen our defence with vlaar and its piss poor. Okore has potential.

But have you seen our defence with Vlaar and Okore?

Vlaar gets beaten in the air so many times , and also supposed to be the " leader " on the pitch . The avalanche of goals we concede seems to suggest somethings wrong with our defence  , ie  no leadership and can`t defend against aerial attacks

Our defence is poor but then most of the premier league can't defend this season...look at how many teams in the league have conceded 50 + goals this season.

The emphasis needs to be on attack particularly with Benteke injured so we need some top quality attacking midfielders in.

Vlaar gets beaten in the air so many times , and also supposed to be the " leader " on the pitch . The avalanche of goals we concede seems to suggest somethings wrong with our defence  , ie  no leadership and can`t defend against aerial attacks

Said it so many times before, vlaar only looks good because the other 2 are so bad

• Like 2

I love Lambert. **** all those who disagree with me.

**** all those that love a manager who has proven to be completely out of his depth at OUR GREAT CLUB!!!

Sorry momo I just couldn't help myself!

We need a leader a captain on the pitch something we have been severely lacking. A Gerrard, Kompany, someone who has the bottle to bollock players not pulling there weight!

Preciselly what Vlaar was supposed to do . He`s no captain

**** all those that love a manager who has proven to be completely out of his depth at OUR GREAT CLUB!!!

Villa stopped being great when we had to rely on league one players in the premier league. I believe he is too good for Villa. Don't care if anybody disagrees.

Villa stopped being great when we had to rely on league one players in the premier league. I believe he is too good for Villa. Don't care if anybody disagrees.

Do you follow Lambert or the Villa. What a shite thing to say against our club!

You taking the piss right? Lambert to good for Villa?! Lambert signed the league 1 players you mentioned not lerner.

Too good for Villa i thought i entered the joke thread for a second

I like the way you say you don't care what people think yet you post it on a public message board for all to see so they will clearly comment on it

Too good for Villa i thought i entered the joke thread for a second

I like the way you say you don't care what people think yet you post it on a public message board for all to see so they will clearly comment on it

If he said in a private one then he'd be talking to himself. And he'd be weird replying to his own comment.

He is entitled to an opinion as we all are.

Villa manager seat is a poisoned chalice. Many have tried and failed - only one succeeded - Sir Ron Saunders (and to an extent Barton).

It'll take someone with bollocks as big as Villa Park cos whoever it is will not have long to get things right. 

I don't want to end up back in the cycle of changing managers every 2-3 years. Thought we'd moved on from that.

• Like 1

Â