Paul Lambert

limpid

So has Lambert released a statement telling us how many eggs he's had for breakfast then?

Yes & how he is going to save our bacon. ;)

I think we are toast if we lose this , this young team instead of our has- beans have been poor.

He'll make a hash of it.

Its a ****** joke people were saying we are midtable Lambert is fantastic and what more do we expect! Lambert cannot be here next season. He has no coaching staff for a start!!

I was one of those who said things were going well when we were midtable, but I also said I won't judge anything until the season is actually over.

3 months or so on and a lot has changed in regards to my opinion, which I'd assume is similar for many others.

1 month on

No clue other than to park the bus!

Unbelievable some people want this muppet managing us next year!

THE STAGE IS SET AND THE CURTAIN WILL GO VERY SOON THE TRUE MEANING OF A MAN IS KEEPING YOUR HEAD WHEN ALL AROUND ARE LOOSING THEIRS!!!! KEEP EVERYTHING YOU HAVE CROSSED AND BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes very little sense, given that a draw is only moderately more useful to us than a loss (in that it doesn't really change what other teams need to do for us to go down)

Makes very little sense, given that a draw is only moderately more useful to us than a loss (in that it doesn't really change what other teams need to do for us to go down)

A draw keeps us up

A draw keeps us up

Eh?  No it doesn't.

Â