darrenm

I feared this might happen, especially when I saw we had Westwood and Baker out. Clark has shown time and again he isn't up to top level football, and Sanchez is unproven either way at the moment.

My only hope is that we can restore some pride in the second half, and that this doesnt turn into a mauling.

I am a bit disappointed as I thought Arsenal would be suffering from Champions League hangover, and it was looking promising, but you can't switch off against these top teams, and we did.

Stomach bug in camp, 3 first names on the team sheet out, 10 points after a tough start and arsenal with multiple players who cost more than the entirety of our starting XI.

Willing to give this one to them.

• Like 3

Clark's been poor, but Aly's own goal was just pub league level. It wasn't unlucky, it was piss poor from him.

So he should just leave it for AOC to tap it in?

How about hitting it somewhere else instead of a perfect goal? He had the time.

Stomach bug in camp, 3 first names on the team sheet out, 10 points after a tough start and arsenal with multiple players who cost more than the entirety of our starting XI.

Willing to give this one to them.

Come on it's not just the fact it's Arsenal - it's more the fact that we managed to concede 3 goals in 3 minutes. That is piss poor.

• Like 1

We're still above them in the league. Lets be positive.

That was an awful last 20 minutes but remember we are playing a team going for the title. I would hate it if this game leads to negativity that has been all to familiar at the club.