Pre-Match Thread

PieFacE

Diamond could be interesting and will give Hutton and cissokho chance to push on.

I assume Westwood will be sitting and Richardson will be at the top.

Also both forwards will play as forwards.

Good options off the bench as well.

Although I've never liked us playing the diamond I'm quite happy with the team. Baker has the odd good performance in him and senderos seems more of an organiser than vlaar.

Diamond could be interesting and will give Hutton and cissokho chance to push on.

I assume Westwood will be sitting and Richardson will be at the top.

Also both forwards will play as forwards.

Good options off the bench as well.

Although I've never liked us playing the diamond I'm quite happy with the team. Baker has the odd good performance in him and senderos seems more of an organiser than vlaar.

Is there anyone calling for Okore who watched him pre season ? - I would be amazed if there was......thats not defending Baker - but at this point in time he is the better option....

That was a month ago and his first game back. Since then he's been in full training, played in friendly games and played international football.

It would have to been a pretty good month though !  Really think if Okore had been ready Lambert would have picked him - I didn't see the intl he played played - but the feedback wasn't great IIRC.