home.png
Delph
home.png
N'Zogbia
home.png
Weimann
home.png
Agbonlahor

Hopefully Vlaar is passed fit, I'd like to see this side start and three of Bacuna, Cleverley, Sanchez or Grealish get some minutes.

I think we'll stay solid and although Balotelli may get a wonder goal, we'll win 2-1 :flag:

Edited by 8pints

Literally cannot wait for this one now, I think all international football does is make me love the Villa even more!

3-1 to the Villa, maybe I'm just letting good memories from the past couple of seasons cloud my judgement, but I'm really not scared of going there and if they didn't have Mario I'd actually be confident of getting a clean sheet. We seem to like it on the tele, away under the lights so let's hope Gabs is up for it after his new deal and puts in a performance like last season - we would have won had he stayed on!

UTV!

There's just way way way too much optimism in this thread, usually it leads onto a really disappointing performance. Plus, if I remember last season correctly, after every International break we always started with a bad game, then gradually got better.

Edited by PieFacE

keeper.png
Guzan
home.png
Hutton
home.png
Vlaar
home.png
Senderos
home.png
Cissokho
home.png
Westwood
home.png
Richardson
home.png
Delph
home.png
N'Zogbia
home.png
Weimann
home.png
Agbonlahor

Hopefully Vlaar is passed fit, I'd like to see this side start and three of Bacuna, Cleverley, Sanchez or Grealish get some minutes.

I think we'll stay solid and although Balotelli may get a wonder goal, we'll win 2-1 :flag:

That but Cleverley instead of Charlie

Edited by villasam82

I want 4-5-1, with wingers providing width and give their attacking full-backs something to think about.

I think we look good in defense so I don't want to upset that by plonking another defender in there.

Ideally, with full match fitness, I'd love to see Sanchez start this and just sit and marshal our back 4, giving the others more freedom to counter.

We'll have opportunities in this game, especially if we catch flanagan and johnson out of position, we just have to make them count.

I think we'll lose or draw, but I fancy us to score. 2-1 L'pool, with Mario to inevitably scoring a brace or something.

I want 4-5-1, with wingers providing width and give their attacking full-backs something to think about.

I think we look good in defense so I don't want to upset that by plonking another defender in there.

Ideally, with full match fitness, I'd love to see Sanchez start this and just sit and marshal our back 4, giving the others more freedom to counter.

We'll have opportunities in this game, especially if we catch flanagan and johnson out of position, we just have to make them count.

I think we'll lose or draw, but I fancy us to score. 2-1 L'pool, with Mario to inevitably scoring a brace or something.

Both injured, I believe.

-------------- Guzan -------------------

- Hutton - Senderos - Vlaar - Cissoko

------------- Sanchez ----------------

------ Westwood --- Delph -----------

------------- Cleverley ---------------

--- Weimann --- Agbonlahor ---------

• Like 1

Hey guys, Liverpool fan here (if you didn't already know).

You guys always seem to play brilliantly at Anfield which has got more than a few members of our forum worried, especially with us having sustained a few injuries in this international break. I'm hoping for a good game, and I think Villa will make a much better go of it than Spurs did in our last fixture.

• Like 3