Pre-Match Thread

PieFacE

Well we may lose, and if so it would be away to an undeniably stronger side. No shame in that, and it might check any expectations on our side after games 1-3. As long as we play to our strengths we do have a decent shout of getting something from it though.

• Like 1

Well we may lose, and if so it would be away to an undeniably stronger side. No shame in that, and it might check any expectations on our side after games 1-3. As long as we play to our strengths we do have a decent shout of getting something from it though.

Totally agree. the days of us challenging for the league aren't now, but hopefully some day they will come again. For now I will take just playing well, and accept that there are better teams than us in the league, I don't think that's defeatist, just realistic. But I would love us to pull it out of the bag today and get a result, even a draw would be good. Come on Villa

#AVFC team to face #LFC: Guzan, Hutton, Baker, Senderos, Cissokho, Westwood, Delph, Cleverley, Richardson, Agbonlahor [c], Weimann

#AVFC subs v #LFC: Okore, Bacuna, Bent, Sanchez, N’Zogbia, Given, Grealish. #AVFCLIVE

Mignolet, Manquillo, Moreno, Lovren, Sakho, Gerrard, Henderson, Coutinho, Markovic, Lallana, Balotelli

Edited by DoubtGin