Pre-Match Thread

PieFacE

Richardson instead of N'Zogbia? Lambert is having an absolute daymare. And i were starting to give Lambert a little bit of hope.

Have you watched us this season? N'Zog has been very average, Richardson has outperformed him.

I think Richardson has been very poor on the ball and with his passes. He has worked hard and won the ball here and there, he has basically done the job KEA has done. And people have been giving KEA much more stick, possibly cause he's not english.. Zog has the ability to create something out of nowhere, Richardson don't. 

If Baker is in for Vlaar, I'd at least play Sanchez just to tighten things up a bit. I know he's not 'match fit', but how else is he going to achieve that without playing some matches? Chuck him in, make up for Vlaar's absence by putting a bit more steel infront of Baker and Senderos. This could be where we see Senderos become a bit more mistake prone as he won't have the cover that he's usually had so far this season. I'm not too confident purely because our record without Vlaar is awful, but I'm not going to assume we've lost just because Baker is playing; I just think we could have tried to add more strength in his absence.

If Baker is in for Vlaar, I'd at least play Sanchez just to tighten things up a bit. I know he's not 'match fit', but how else is he going to achieve that without playing some matches? Chuck him in, make up for Vlaar's absence by putting a bit more steel infront of Baker and Senderos. This could be where we see Senderos become a bit more mistake prone as he won't have the cover that he's usually had so far this season. I'm not too confident purely because our record without Vlaar is awful, but I'm not going to assume we've lost just because Baker is playing; I just think we could have tried to add more strength in his absence.

Yep no matter what we do we never seem to have any cover @ CB - think another Senderos Type signing would have been good

Okore should be in instead of Baker.

A 90% fit Okore is better than Baker.

If we are going to insist on playing Baker why oh why isn't Sanchez in there to protect him.

I thought we could scrape a draw but now I've seen the team sheet it's a nailed on defeat.

My hope is that currently Vlaar is one of four decent defenders, whereas before he was one decent defender amongst clowns. Hopefully the rest of the defensive unit can hold it together, while Gabby celebrates his new contract with the winning goal.

Edited by NeilS

Okore should be in instead of Baker.

A 90% fit Okore is better than Baker.

Yeah he’s been out for almost a year and not played a full 90mins yet, lets risk a relapse shall we.

I think Lambert and the medical team know more than the fans.

I would doubt Okore is 90% fit - if he were pretty sure he would have played.