Pre-Match Thread

PieFacE

Hey guys, Liverpool fan here (if you didn't already know).

You guys always seem to play brilliantly at Anfield which has got more than a few members of our forum worried, especially with us having sustained a few injuries in this international break. I'm hoping for a good game, and I think Villa will make a much better go of it than Spurs did in our last fixture.

I think there would be an upset if Benteke was playing and your injury situation. We struggle for goals now so we should hope for a draw. Who are you really? A sensible Pool supporter?  :detect:

Well considering it is a team that nearly won the league at home to one whose own fans contain a large portion who think we will be relegated a realistic prediction would be a heavy defeat, 3-0 or worse.

I hope anything better than that will see lambo rewarded on here and elsewhere with a minimal amount of teeth gnashing and garment rending.

An enjoyable look back....

Look at that energy! No messing about... bosh, bosh, bosh. If only we could have a bit more of that.

Slightly depressing seeing John Gregory and a young Lee Hendrie though... making me feel old :ph34r: