Euro 2016 General Chat

MrDuck

Just now, villa4europe said:

they're the epitome of what i hate the most about football, the diving, the cheating, the play acting, we're seeing it now, waste 10 minutes by falling over every time someone comes near them, add in the utter words removed that play for them like ronaldo, carvalho, pepe, nani, quaresma...

horrible team

I don't think they're any worse or have been any worse over the years than Spain, Germany, France... if it's literally the England thing then I despair. Portugal are a million miles away from being England's 'rivals'.

It's not even  Ronaldo I dislike actually, he cares, fair play to him. It's the Beeb making it "The Ronaldo Show", even though he had no effect on the game.

Edited by Davkaus

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Shit tournament with a few good moments. Shaqiri's goal stands out. Go back to the 16 teams-format.

That'll never happen now. More money in the expanded tournament 

• Like 1

Kind of glad, despite hating Portugal, France were awful, Deschamps is a terrible manager, I mean seriously, you need to win so you bring Gignac on? Plus there was no urgency and a distinct lack of passion, whereas Portugal at least have passion.

Also Griezmann is the ultimate bottle job, another major final and another shite performance. 

• Like 1

Lets give credit to Portugal. Hard work and playing as a team has won them this ahead of far more talented teams. 

• Like 2

fair play to portugal.they did to france what greece did to them in 2004.say what you like about ronaldo but it shows how much playing for his country means to him.if only our players felt the same.

• Like 2

Â