The Fappening

lapal_fan

New installment I hear, including an ex Dr Who and his girlfriend at the time.

Colin Baker or Peter Davison?

Silvester McCoy would be my guess. The dirty little minx!

• Like 1

Silvester McCoy would be my guess. The dirty little minx!

With Ace? :suspect:

I'm not really a Doctor Who fan, so had to do a quick Mooney. To be honest, I'd watch that. 

• Like 1

New installment I hear, including an ex Dr Who and his girlfriend at the time. Not sure if there is 'owt else new...?

Matt Smith bared all in the adaption of a Christopher Isherwood novel, I suspect outside of the privacy element, he isnt that bothered about his frank and beans being on show.

Apparently Jennifer Lawrence thinks the hacking of her clunge pics is a "sex crime".

What an idiot.

To be fair to her she is right. 

As interesting and titillating as it may be, she didn't choose to share said pictures with the world. What she did/does in the privacy of her home is her business and she has absolute choice over who should be granted access to it. 

Its no different to someone taking pictures in the girls changing rooms. 

A sex crime is rape.

Not having people see you with your fingers in your slit.

Yes it's a crime the pics were stolen but a sex crime? Ask any woman that's been sexually assaulted, I doubt they'd agree.

Edited by rjw63
  • Like 1

To be fair to her she is right. 

As interesting and titillating as it may be, she didn't choose to share said pictures with the world. What she did/does in the privacy of her home is her business and she has absolute choice over who should be granted access to it. 

Its no different to someone taking pictures in the girls changing rooms. 

She isn't.

It is theft and nothing remotely close to being a sex crime and for her to claim it is is frankly insulting the victims of real sex crimes.

She took some dirty pictures, she uploaded them to the internet and they got hacked and posted for the world to see.

That is illegal, its an invasion of privacy and its not a nice thing to happen but sex crime it isn't. 

• Like 3

Loads on there now...Kelly Brook, Winona Ryder, Jenny McCarthy, and about 100 I have never heard of.

Still I wouldnt be too worried if I were them, most are nothing at all and will only serve to raise awareness of their existence.

TBH I think anyone interested in them will have become desensitised to pictures. This will be forgotten before it ends!

Loads on there now...Kelly Brook, Winona Ryder, Jenny McCarthy, and about 100 I have never heard of.

Still I wouldnt be too worried if I were them, most are nothing at all and will only serve to raise awareness of their existence.

TBH I think anyone interested in them will have become desensitised to pictures. This will be forgotten before it ends!

Where would one find said stash? Edited by Genie

Â