The Fappening

lapal_fan

Why are there not hot men leaks. Double standards. Where's Channing Tatum. Bah.

It's an interesting question. Is it that men aren't as likely to crave attention and be as self obsessed and naive as these celebrity women to take hundreds of naked selfies? Or something else? 

Anyway, not for me to dwell on, too busy looking at photos of Jenny McCarthy's chocolate starfish  :)

• Like 1

It's an interesting question. Is it that men aren't as likely to crave attention and be as self obsessed and naive as these celebrity women to take hundreds of naked selfies? Or something else? 

I think it's just that the people who have put the effort in to finding and leaking these don't want to spend time sifting through huge amounts of hard ons when they could be looking at celebrity clunge.

Anyway, not for me to dwell on, too busy looking at photos of Jenny McCarthy's chocolate starfish  :)

It's because both the hackers breaking into accounts, and the collectors paying them to do so, are heterosexual men. Men seem to be, in fact, more comfortable with allowing naked images of themselves to be distributed (have you ever been on Chatroulette?) but there's no market for them. 

That takes me back a bit :)

Â