Jordan Lyden

ozvillafan

That attitude Garde refers to showed. I think it was OBE that said old head on young shoulders and I agree, he's got future captain written all over him.

Whether that's here or at a league 2 team remains to be seen, but I was suitably impressed.

I think he is captain of the under-21's.

Doesn't surprise me at all. He's a natural leader.

5 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

That attitude Garde refers to showed. I think it was OBE that said old head on young shoulders and I agree, he's got future captain written all over him.

Whether that's here or at a league 2 team remains to be seen, but I was suitably impressed.

Give it a couple of year mate, he may be here and in league 2 

The lad has obviously been rewarded for his desire and commitment on the training ground , and I think that speaks volumes for our current manager . Now it s time for others to step up , because . Boy do we need them .                                                                                                                             

• 4 weeks later...

Pretty shit situation to be making your league debut in. Didn't exactly cover himself in glory but at least he showed a better attitude in 20 mins than Richards did for 85...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Thought Chris Herd was back today, ran around a bit, tackled a bit, couldn't pass water.

Difficult situation to be thrown into but struggled a fair bit.

i wouldnt judge him on that game because well other midfielders have looked poor next to Westwood

I know know but it's always the same...new youth player comes in which the crowd like as he isn't Richardson or Bacuna and people start overrating him when in reality his passing was very poor today although it probably won't matter as much in the championship. 

I know know but it's always the same...new youth player comes in which the crowd like as he isn't Richardson or Bacuna and people start overrating him when in reality his passing was very poor today although it probably won't matter as much in the championship. 

Disagree.

Yes there were a 4-5 hospital balls (Lescott, Gana from memory) but also a equal number of decent forward balls.

Bit hard to draw any conclusions, would have liked to see how he settled into the second half if it wasn't for coming off...

Tough crowd. Hopefully he gets more game time between now and May so we can get a better picture of his potential.

Not sure about Green. I guess an £8m signing from Barcelona takes precedence.

Â