Tom Fox

Cracker1234

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

You realise the coaching and playing staff etc. don't negotiate commercial deals right, and that everything can work in tandem?:ph34r:

Well you could say the board could be working to get players in instead of commercial deals at this present moment in time.  Windows nearly over and all but hey we got a nice new jersey

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

:crylaugh:

Do people really think the club have just whipped this deal up in the past 3 weeks while the window is open? Like they've thought
"Hmmm, agenda this month is sign some players orrrrr get a new kit deal... well we only have the resources to do one of those things, the players will have to wait, let's get a new kit!"

It's likely been planned, negotiated, accepted, discussed etc etc for months, probably since last season.

It almost certainly has literally no bearing on whether we can or can't sign players this window.

Sorry to be so blunt, but do people actually think before they post this stuff? or is it just 

*Sees that news about Aston Villa reported*

"OH MY GOD THAT'S A DISGRACE!"

*actually reads the news*

That's before you even mention that with the Macron deal running out, meaning we have 5 million a year less coming into the club in a season where we're probably going to be losing a lot more money on top of that due to relegation, it's actually pretty **** important to get a new kit deal in place.

I'm telling you mate, words fail me. (I actually hoped some were being sarcastic/satrical but it appears not) :rolleyes:

I'm sure if we didn't negotiate a new kit deal and went into next season without one because we'd been trying so hard to sign players in January, everyone would be really forgiving about it :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

No idea about how much it's worth, but I absolutely love Under Armour stuff, so it gets a thumbs up for potential aesthetics from me.

New gym gear :D:D:D  :hooray:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Tom

if you have any decency please resign and then come clean to the fans.

its the only way that this club can survive.

please, it would force RL hand. Maybe, SH could be forced out by the reaction and revolt from the fans.

if you dont resign things may get nasty, the fans will only tolerate so much and I can well imagine that the day that we are relegated will be a breaking point for many.

What was Tom Fix saying about  they made a mistake when they signed these players and did not offer them enough support when they came? Yet somehow he has made himself look like a laughing stock by not supporting them and offering any addition help.

he is a liar, a clown I want this Arsenal reject out of my club

Arsenal turned into a profitable club during his time there but never one that was willing to spend to improve their chances of winning trophies. 

Along with Hollis, he's a balance-sheet obsessed bean counter who knows nothing about what it takes to create a successful football team. 

He had me fooled though, I must admit. 

29 minutes ago, lexicon said:

Arsenal turned into a profitable club during his time there but never one that was willing to spend to improve their chances of winning trophies. 

To be fair, that was due to paying off their stadium wasn't it?

Since that's been paid off Arsenal have spent a lot.

That being said, I've defended Fox a bit in the past. But not buying anyone this window was indefensible. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

That being said, I've defended Fox a bit in the past. But not buying anyone this window was indefensible. 

As much as a sleazy liar that he seems to be, he can't spend money he's not been given. It's Lerner who is the major obstacle. Fox is just his flunky. 

Â