limpid

The new guys look very good. I was really underwhelmed by the Richardson signing but he's looked very good indeed.

I'd rather drop Gabby and Weimann and stick a couple of youth players on than watch these ineffective bastards plod around for another 37 games. If we released them today, they'd be playing in the next league down, they're absolutely useless.

Really surprised by this, we look pretty decent. Very happy about this, I expected much much worse. Cissokho looked good, hutton did as well. Senderos has played good as well, our whole new back 4 looks much better. Midfield is a bit touch and go but I really like richardson. Attack looks kinda weak, gabby just doesn't cut it.

Grew into the game after a slow start. I'm happy enough with that performance so far. Aly and Hutton have been impressive, Richardson has helped shore things up a bit. Gabby needs to come off, swap him for Grealish and put Andi up top on his own and see how we fare. Can't be any worse than Andi out wide and Gabby up top anyway

Bent on at half time? Sounds like we've been playing with no strikers!

I don't think that's the problem so much as getting our "striker" involved. We really need a target up there if we're going to try and flood forward from midfield. At the minute the ball isn't sticking up top very well.

Stoke are quite organised at the back. Decent first half.

I'd bring Grealish or Bacuna on this half for Zog, or at least very early in the next half.

Â