SIFF World Cup

Stevo985

Humans and Pandas have a special relationship so I'm really looking forward to that game I think it's almost going to have celebratory feel to it. I won't underestimate the Pandas they've got a lot of strength and can be deceptively quick if they can concentrate for the full 90 minutes and stick to their individual tasks then who knows? Think they'll find the Humans agility and overall movement a real challenge though.

I expect that Gorillas' bipedal advantage will see them advance through to the next round but can't see the Elephants going home without a fight, they'll make it tough that's for sure.

• Like 1

I have a sneaky suspicion that the outcome of this match will be solely down to democratic vote, rather than an actual football match being played.  I'd happily be proved wrong though.

tumblr_m126xtSJOB1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Wisdom of crowds. The result would be the same regardless... :)

• Like 1

Pandas will win easily v the humans .. all they have to do is act cute and the humans will be all "ohhhh look how cute " and the panda can steal the ball and walk it in the net unopposed

• Like 2

Pandas will win easily v the humans .. all they have to do is act cute and the humans will be all "ohhhh look how cute " and the panda can steal the ball and walk it in the net unopposed

These are Germans we're talking about. Cold, heartless Germans.

Haven't you heard? The Germans have been dispensed with. Its Heskey up front now!

In light of this new information I retract my previous statement and am in fact considering changing my vote. Ban Ki Moon doesn't look physically up to the challenge of man marking a panda.

Haven't you heard? The Germans have been dispensed with. Its Heskey up front now!

In light of this new information I retract my previous statement and am in fact considering changing my vote. Ban Ki Moon doesn't look physically up to the challenge of man marking a panda.

Yeah I do fear Stefan McLeish has blown it for the humans  .... doesn't help that he gave his players 87 days holiday prior to the tournament either

• Like 2

speed and agility, the gorillas have it in spades, its like giving approval to Heskey. Do you people want that, you want Heskey to win a world cup. #victoryslowlyslippingaway

In Sol Campbells opinion, you should be shot after that sentence.

I knew I was wading into territory I didnt want to wade into there. I was trying to think of a big, slow footballer with the turning circle of a a battle ship and Heskey sprung to mind, Neil Ruddock seems athletic in comparison. 

• Like 2

tumblr_m56ddkuzB81qay81po6_250.gif

giphy.gif

Pffft... after seeing these kind of skills, you're telling me the gorillas are gonna win against my elephants?

Nah, the gorillas will turn up for the match and be like...

gorilla_is_scared_gif.gif

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 3

top GIF is a handball from Stevo's rules.

That is clearly being headed on. No "hands" in use.

That ball is also not regulation size.

Yeah, that footage was taken during training. It is for demonstration purposes only.

• Like 2

top GIF is a handball from Stevo's rules.

As Ghost said, that's not a handball

Front legs are handball, nose (or trunk) is fine.

Picking it up with your nose would be obstruction though, so the second gif is sketchy.

• Like 1