Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

It was Tim Vickery talking about him on Talksport. He's the guy who lives in South America (brazil) who was on the BBC during the world cup. Said he'd be a good buy. Also said he wont cross the half way line but would quietly go about his job. Fine by me

I'd trust Tim Vickery's opinion, been a long time reader of his blog on the BBC and he knows his onions.

So, medical completed? Just the 10, 15, 4, 28, or however many agents to receive different sized brown envelopes now is it?

Yep Tim Vickery is a great journalist a super knowledge of South American Football was awesome on the beeb in The World Cup!!

If he says he is good enough for us that's fine by me!!

Thought it was interesting what he said about covering the 38 years old Captains arse at The World Cup! Basically he will make the Defence more solid and that's the base to build from.

Now we just need to figure out how to put the ball in the onion bag without Tekkers!!!

• Like 1

Yeah, exactly the type of player we need. It's not only that, but Westwood will be able to influence the game a bit more if he's allowed to push forward a little more IMO.

Delph as well should get more freedom to join the attack

• Like 1

It was Tim Vickery talking about him on Talksport. He's the guy who lives in South America (brazil) who was on the BBC during the world cup. Said he'd be a good buy. Also said he wont cross the half way line but would quietly go about his job. Fine by me

I'd trust Tim Vickery's opinion, been a long time reader of his blog on the BBC and he knows his onions.

So, medical completed? Just the 10, 15, 4, 28, or however many agents to receive different sized brown envelopes now is it?

Could be to do with the FA paperwork too if it was sorted late last night, probably would have had to wait till morning to file papers etc.

Yeah, exactly the type of player we need. It's not only that, but Westwood will be able to influence the game a bit more if he's allowed to push forward a little more IMO.

With the hopeful arrival of sanchez and our players and system, i dont believe both Delph and Westwood will start. The latter will now be on the bench.

With the hopeful arrival of sanchez and our players and system, i dont believe both Delph and Westwood will start. The latter will now be on the bench.

think the opposite. Sanchez will replace KEA and he will be destroyer, Westwood the metronome and Delph the box to box player

• Like 1

I though NRC was a decent enough player but remember at that time we were looking to get into the top 4 and NRC wasn't at that level.  Right now we just need to survive and not get bullied week in week out so this kind of player will now be appreciated more.

Another thing with NRC was that he used to try and do what delph does, driving forward with the ball, the only problem was that his dribbling skills and his control were not good enough. That used to annoy me a lot.

• Like 1

NRC did exactly what we want Sanchez to do and he just got abuse IIRC

yeah probably that abuse was unwarranted at times but NRC had a terrible ego and attitude

he thought he should be an England regular, just look at his career since he left us, hardly stellar.

think the opposite. Sanchez will replace KEA and he will be destroyer, Westwood the metronome and Delph the box to box player

But we still have no creativity in there.  I think we need nzogbia, grealish or cole in there with delph and sanchez.  Especially at home.

• Like 1

Â