Semi-Finals: BRZ GER NED ARG

limpid

Robinho isn't scoring for Milan

The crazy thing for Brazil is they seem to have had a wave of players with huge potential that haven't fulfilled it

Robinho, Lucas Moura has had a bad year, Leandro damaio has been injured and slipped out of contention, Adriano is 32 I think so could be there if he'd looked after himself, Luis fabiano isn't playing for São Paulo, Diego Costa you could argue is because of scolaris short sighted ness / stubbornness

Brazil have serious problems at CF. Pato should've been the starting forward at this world cup as he's still only 25 but injuries and attitude have ruined him.

Further back someone like Coutinho really should've been in the squad instead of yet another plodding defensive midfielder.

And the Atletico boys should've been in there aswell. Dante just looked like a James Collins type hoof merchant defender, woeful from someone who plays with half this Germany team.

That vile thug Brazil team deserved more than a 7-1 defeat. They should take a lesson, never abandon their tradition. What would Cafu think of the team and tactics they have this tournament. 

Also having made 12 of the last 16 semi finals, Germany are a footballing side I've mega respect for. 

Why da f is fred even in this brazil squad. He is clearly a non league level player

Has it not been established on at least six occasions now?  (Brazil have played six times in this competition, so once per game is fair to assume).  Fred keeps getting picked because:

1] he was excellent for them in the Confederations Cup last summer. Brazil won the competition. Fred won the golden boot which included goals in the semi and the final. 

and

2] Scolari is loyal to players who have done well for him in the past. 

Now you might argue that Scolari could have dropped Fred but he didn't really have many options. He was probably planning on having Diego Costa in the squad until Costa decided to defect to Spain six months ago and Brazil are hardly blessed with much strength in depth when it comes to players who can fill the number 9 role so Fred got picked.   He's not some park player who won a competition to train with the squad or anything, he had a better than 1 in 2 record for the national team coming into the competition, he had five league title medals (three in France, two in Brazil) and before this tournament he has been a fairly reliable player.  Even if you had never heard of him before it doesn't take much more than five minutes to do some basic research. 

• Like 3

Very poor brazil side. If the tournament wasn't in brazil. I doubt they would've got past the quarter finals. Not to take anything away from Germany. Play brilliantly when they needed too.

10369976_253935118136227_165787243707253

I went for a piss at 1-0, came back and saw three goals in three minutes.  I wonder how many people around the world went for a piss at 1-0 and came back at 4-0? :lol:

• Like 1

Most embarrassing semi since i watched Brokeback Mountain. :-)

Brazuil are a joke of a team, went down cheating at least i suppose. Never seen an international team try so many dirty tricks. From Luiz's elbows, to the constant diving, clowns.

Fred was a joke all tournament.

50 mill for Luiz HAHAHAHAHA. Naturally gifted, but is all for himself, and loses his head too often.