Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

I think he's better than what we have, so if it's not happening it's a shame.

Unless my sarcasm detector is way off here, but what you're saying is that Bendtner is better than Benteke?

Nobody is better than Bentake. That goes without saying.

It's incredible how many Bents we've accumulated.  Benteke, Bendtner and Bent simply have to play at the same time at least once. We could call them The Killer Bs.

It's incredible how many Bents we've accumulated.  Benteke, Bendtner and Bent simply have to play at the same time at least once. We could call them The Killer Bs.

Hmm but only one of them is any good - maybe the B flats would be more approprate. 

• Like 1

Hmm but only one of them is any good - maybe the B flats would be more approprate. 

or even the B-Team

He is average at best and thinks he is awesome. He is David Bentley with less talent.

If only that was true. The fact is that he is an incredible talented footballer that is being let down by his own intellect. Just look at his record for the national team - it is really good. It is a shame that he can't get his act together.

Get them pair of Benders in from the Bundesliga and we're sorted.

Or Bentaleb from Tottenham if Pochettino doesn't fancy him

We won't get bentaleb, he's the next andros Townsend...

No of course we won't, just like we won't get the Benders or any other player of high quality.

Just another player whose name starts with "Ben"

Anyone seen his latest twitpics in response to the Danish manager challenging him to keep fit?

Can't post them as they would violate site rules, but safe to say i would not wan't him anywhere near the club

• Like 1

Â