Nichlas Bendtner

Jesperchr

First time poster. I know there's loads of people who make up itk but my friends dad who works for the club has just said his having a medical at us

What does your friends dad do in his role?

First time poster. I know there's loads of people who make up itk but my friends dad who works for the club has just said his having a medical at us

A CHALLENGER APPEARS!

• Like 1

Cleaner lol. No, his part of the medical staff. I've been coming on these forums for years but have never posted, just thought I'd contribute for once although after the amount of rumours on here I don't expect anyone to believe me

Well you won't get very far liking your own comments believe me !

• Like 2

Cleaner lol. No, his part of the medical staff. I've been coming on these forums for years but have never posted, just thought I'd contribute for once although after the amount of rumours on here I don't expect anyone to believe me

I like your honesty, but until you give us the tail number of a jet, how can we ever trust you?

• Like 1

I like your honesty, but until you give us the tail number of a jet, how can we ever trust you?

G-ZBAF is about to fly over my house....do you trust me 

Not w/o a picture from your yard, no.

I've been hurt too many times to trust so easily again....

• Like 1

I would but it's pitch black....and it's garden not yard  ;)  :P

I would but it's pitch black....and it's garden not yard ;):P

What's the word for "flash"? :P

I would but it's pitch black....and it's garden not yard ;):P

What's the word for "flash"? :P

Not sure a flash would work when it's 8000 feet up!!!

Might put the pilot off anyway. And I would have a plane crash on my conscience  :)

Haha cheers. Thought everyone was bullying me lol. I don't know any details like when supervillian. Was just a group chat going on and it was brought up sorry. Maybe he was windings up but I don't think he was.

Â