David luiz 50million pounds

pete101

Are psg gone crazy, sky reporting they are about to shell out 50million for Chelsea defender who in my opinion is not all that great

He's a modern attacking defender. Can make great surges against siege defences creating the extra man and causing havoc.

wheres this come from? find it hard to believe with the players they already have

with the FFP rules ( :lol: ) im not sure that much outlay on him is that wise, is he the missing piece of PSGs jigsaw? not convinced personally, replacing motta at a guess giving them a midfield 3 of cabaye, verratti and luiz, with then motta, pastore, matuidi, and then rabiot coming through

you are then also only allowed 5 non EU players, dont think luiz has been in england long enough to qualify for a passport, they already have marquinhos, lavezzi, cavani (i think has an italian passport) lucas moura, pastore, maxwell, not sure who else

in my mind they need a RB more than anything else

It's being reported everywhere. It seems that the fee might be nearer £40m than £50m but if you ever wanted proof that certain clubs are operating in a different stratosphere then look no further.

I really rate the guy as a deep lying midfielder. Has bundles of energy, is very intelligent and fantastic technically.

I agree he is not a defender and probably also agree he isn't worth 50m but I rate him a helluva lot.

So as soon as they get fined €50m they go out and offer €40-50m for a player. Or as it's known, sticking two fingers up to the fine and UEFA. Ah the french giving it the finger heh!

Â