F.A Cup Footnall Final Sponsored by keeenan (ivory wayans)

rjw63

How on earth did Ramsey get man of the match? Davies has been sensational for Hull.

It's not often they award it to a player on the losing team, especially in the FA Cup final of all games. That and he scored a pretty damn good winner.

He was garbage for the majority of it.

Hull fans do you remember going 2-0 up in the fourth and 12th minute against Man Utd this season, with Chester your first goalscorer, only for Man Utd to win 3-2 scoring their first in the 18th minute? Not over until it's over...

BBC

Hull fans do you remember going 2-0 up in the fourth and 12th minute against Man Utd this season, with Chester your first goalscorer, only for Man Utd to win 3-2 scoring their first in the 18th minute? Not over until it's over...

BBC

They love a gloat when the big teams come up trumps.  Arseholes.  They're worse than Sky.

Jack Wilshere is a tool as well.

• Like 4

BBC

They love a gloat when the big teams come up trumps.  Arseholes.  They're worse than Sky.

Jack Wilshere is a tool as well.

In fairness to them, Mooney has misrepresented it. It's not the BBC staff who wrote that, it's one of their selected comments from Twitter, they're obviously biased, and there tends to be a good mix of fans from all clubs.

Edited by Davkaus

I really enjoyed the match and I thought Hull gave it everything. It was a shame the underdog lost but over the 120 mins, Arsenal deserved the win. I am glad it was won by a great goal, rather than the penalty shootout. No matter how much the FA piss all the cup (5pm KO's, Semi finals at Wembley, Yank beer sponsoring it, a new cup after only 20 years etc,) today should how much it means to football fans and I would be delighted if one day if the Villa could win it again. Jumpers for goalposts and all that.

How on earth did Ramsey get man of the match? Davies has been sensational for Hull.

It's not often they award it to a player on the losing team, especially in the FA Cup final of all games. That and he scored a pretty damn good winner.

He was garbage for the majority of it.

No way I thought he was Arsenals best player.

• Like 1

Reckon Ramsey is 1st class! Glad Arsenal won, really good cup final! All the Hull time wasting was as annoying as hell (even though technically right thing to do).

Had a 'con' moment half way through the 1st half reckoning Huddlestone could be trained into Yaya Toure! Blurp!

Bruce Steve so glum with his face like a fisted cheesecake, Boo Hoo!

• Like 1

Reckon Ramsey is 1st class! Glad Arsenal won, really good cup final! All the Hull time wasting was as annoying as hell (even though technically right thing to do).

Had a 'con' moment half way through the 1st half reckoning Huddlestone could be trained into Yaya Toure! Blurp!

Bruce Steve so glum with his face like a fisted cheesecake, Boo Hoo!

yes he's class. Why do all the best british players have to be Welsh!

Â