Midweek football 28 April/1 May

andykeenan

I would love it if the Premiership lost its 4th CL place. Unlikely, though, given how poor Serie A clubs are performing.

Weird post of the day. Why?

Now I hate the Champions League and it should go back to the old format but still. Why?

To be fair I hate how 4th place has become Arsenal's number one target each season. Anything else is a bonus. Wenger couldn't care less about winning anything as long as the club get 4th (or higher).

4th CL place should be a playoff situation like promotion from Championship. Either 4th vs 5th or 4th to 7th playoff for it.

I would love it if the Premiership lost its 4th CL place. Unlikely, though, given how poor Serie A clubs are performing.

Now I hate the Champions League and it should go back to the old format but still. Why?

To be fair I hate how 4th place has become Arsenal's number one target each season. Anything else is a bonus. Wenger couldn't care less about winning anything as long as the club get 4th (or higher).

4th CL place should be a playoff situation like promotion from Championship. Either 4th vs 5th or 4th to 7th playoff for it.

Edit.

Edited by Avfc96
  • Like 1

I don't think 4th should get a CL place period and Wengers Arsenal is a joke. But under the rules there is now why should the Premiership lose one qualifying place to another league?

I would love Simeone as our next manager.

And I'd love to look out the window and see a Ferrari on my drive.

Where do you live ? I will come round and park mine there if you like 

I don't even have a drive. It's a pipe dream. :(

• Like 1

Love how Torres wouldn't celebrate against a former club, admittedly one he loves, but Courtois is massively chuffed knocking out the team that owns him

Nice one Thibault. I approve.

Not one but 2 people stood behind Someone filming/taking pictures with iPads. Who the **** takes an iPad to a football match?

words removed

Â