Midweek football 28 April/1 May

andykeenan

Atleti fans are giving Mourinho some shit. I wish I could understand what they were saying to him!

Calling him a son of a .........

Jose Mourinho, hijo de puta

from what I heard :D the Madrid derby the rivalry unites in their hatred of Jose

• Like 2

I can see Barca spending an absolute fortune to get in Koke to replace Xavi.

Xavi said he sees Koke as his natural replacement 

I bet when the draw was done for the semis, Chelsea were pleased to get Atl Madrid. Hahahahaha

Yeah when the group stages finished someone at sky (either redknapp or souness) said the English clubs should hope to get atletico as they were the weakest team and a foreign pundit (98% sure it was gullit) basically responded with "you **** what"

• Like 2

I don't think 4th should get a CL place period and Wengers Arsenal is a joke. But under the rules there is now why should the Premiership lose one qualifying place to another league?

Chelsea and Man City would certainly like it if England only has three in the group stage: it effectively gives them 30% more money from UEFA.

(Similarly, Juventus got the biggest UEFA payout a couple of years ago because Italy lost a CL place and had a club fail to qualify... The further irony being that Juventus's corruption that contributed to destroying Italy's coefficient)

• Like 1

Â