Midweek football 28 April/1 May

andykeenan

Not one but 2 people stood behind Someone filming/taking pictures with iPads. Who the **** takes an iPad to a football match?

Have you ever been to SW6?  

WxPTCN4.jpg

Milan were in the quarters, their director of football said as much in an interview at the draw.  They lost home and away, 5-1 on aggregate. 

When I see what Atletico are achieving this season it makes me think their is hope for us all. No amount of money can buy the kind of unity and desire this team has. Amazing achievement already. If they go on to clinch the double I would have to see it's the biggest football achievement I've seen in my lifetime.

• Like 2

Is Courtois the best keeper in the world?

He's better then Cech anyway. If they don't loan out him or Lukaku then they could win the league without signings

Is Courtois the best keeper in the world?

He's better then Cech anyway. If they don't loan out him or Lukaku then they could win the league without signings

They will most likely be signing Diego Costa too. Atletico will probably be raided in the summer. Edited by Amo69

Just think Atletico have lost De Gea, Falcao, Forlan, Aguero and Torres since the summer of 2007 and they could easily win La Liga and CL.

And we cry when we lose Downing, Milner and Young?

Proof if you scout well and get the right manager anything is possible.

As I said earlier. Gives us all hope.

Â