Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

wedge

As I said before kick off, without a target man, we have been forced to pass the ball and retain possession against a Swansea team who are supposed to dominate possession. Unfortunately this desire to retain possession and not play long balls is what caused the second Swansea goal.

We lack cutting edge despite our possession. Weimann is anonymous, but he has a goal in him, and so does Gabby, if we can work a bit of space and keep getting low crosses into the box.

As usual we have very little down the left hand side. I don't think Bertrand is a Baines or Shaw type fullback who can dominate the left side on his own.

Come on boys, we can get a point here at least!

I agree that we've if anything been the better team but once again horrible defending has cost us.

Albrighton and Westwood have been our best players. We should at least get a point.

Get Tonev on, seriously. Get your shots on target lad, its wet and Vorm is a really shit keeper IMO.

For the first time, I also think we should do this.

I must be alone in thinking Weimann has been quite good.

Get Tonev on, seriously. Get your shots on target lad, its wet and Vorm is a really shit keeper IMO.

For the first time, I also think we should do this.

I must be alone in thinking Weimann has been quite good.

Paul, where do you see Andi mentioned? :)

Toney for Weiman or as one of you said Callum on for Weiman. Why Baker starts instead of Clark is a mistery. Is it really because of his heading ability witch to be honest is not that good.. 

Having watched both for more games than I would like to they are both as bad as each other and I'd be happy if the pair of them could jog on elsewhere, one at least has to go surely. We must sign another CB this summer.

• Like 1

Unfortunately this desire to retain possession and not play long balls is what caused the second Swansea goal.

Did it? It just looked like a shit attempt at a long ball from vlaar

Guzan should never have rolled it to Vlaar there. He was annoyed and made a mistake because of it.

And Vlaar messed up too, obviously.