New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Condimentalist said:

I agree I think this is really cool - traditional and different, modern but with a classic feel too - and cleverly done with the AV. 

Hate it, can’t even put my finger on why either.

I still find it weird they announced a club crest review and fan consultation period on 24th June and we've heard not a peep since.

What was the point of that? Why the extended advance notice? I don't think fans need a period of mourning for the existing crest before considering another, most have wanted it gone for years.

Classic Villa 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Does anyone reckon that after all this furore, we might actually end up just going mono/duotone with the existing logo, as they are on some of the kits etc?

Claret on Blue, and/or Vice versa.

Nope it'll be near a wholesale change. They have used the monochrome badge for years already. They'd just keep using it rather an announce a change and consultation

• Like 1

5 hours ago, burchy said:

Went with a rampart flag/shield this time

038B2AD1-377A-4386-8EAE-87DFA81F084A.thumb.jpeg.dcc0116e7f94899a49697912aa815cef.jpeg

Not a huge fan of this one as a whole, but LOVE the "VILLA" as the bottom of the shield part. Very Juventus. Love that

• Like 2

On 31/07/2022 at 22:44, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Does anyone reckon that after all this furore, we might actually end up just going mono/duotone with the existing logo, as they are on some of the kits etc?

I'd hate that more than all the gaudy Pro Evo efforts combined.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1