New Club Crest Ideas

musicw8832

New Club Crest?  

130 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a redesigned club crest?

• Yes, the current one is rubbish
    • No, happy with current crest
    • Don't care either way

This poll is closed to new votes

On 07/07/2022 at 08:52, alreadyexists said:

I’ve put it in to an AI image creator, and this is what we’ve got… fair to say none are exactly what we’re looking for 😂 

97F4DBEB-D63D-4B63-902E-58FE339DB13D.jpeg

Bottom left looks a bit more appropriate for West Ham, and their "adult entertainment" connections.

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, burchy said:

Tweaked it trying to make the lion and Aston Villa more prominent.

as well as adding a good lion Maqroll. 

I was trying to play around with the villa element as I dug out an old programme from the McGrath era recently in the garage and the villa of Aston Villa was really emphasised on the front page. 

I’m sure the professional marketers out there will come up with something far better. It’d work nicely when we get our Adidas kits in a couple of years!

1ED11F3C-C3A5-46D5-9392-B659A3A03E3B.thumb.jpeg.97fa7ecb5b093ce96a10c77df529528b.jpeg

That’s actually really good I like that one

7 minutes ago, burchy said:

I was trying to play around with the villa element as I dug out an old programme from the McGrath era recently in the garage and the villa of Aston Villa was really emphasised on the front page. 

I’m sure the professional marketers out there will come up with something far better. It’d work nicely when we get our Adidas kits in a couple of years!

1ED11F3C-C3A5-46D5-9392-B659A3A03E3B.thumb.jpeg.97fa7ecb5b093ce96a10c77df529528b.jpeg

Great detail on the lion.

20 minutes ago, burchy said:

You.mind if I tweet/post this to Villa fans mate?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

1 minute ago, PussEKatt said:

Carney said he will sign a new contract if we change the lion to something like this

We’d have to speak very kindly to the Czech Republic national team as I nicked it from their badge as I liked the modern take on a traditional rampant lion. 

27 minutes ago, burchy said:

Looks great needs a star for the european cup win :)