$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

There is another photo that provides a closer look. Someone pointed out the similarity of Arision's ears and those of his lookalike's in the photo. I've got to say the resemblance is pretty eerie. Would Arison likely be a good owner?

Edited by useless

There is another photo that provides a closer look. Someone pointed out the similarity of Arision's ear's and those of his lookalike's in the photo. I've got to say the resemblance is pretty eerie. Would Arison likely be a good owner?

He's loaded and assembled the big 3 that won back to back championships for Miami in a run of 4 consecutive finals appearances. I googled that, can you tell?

He knows how to run a sports team for sure.

• Like 1

There is another photo that provides a closer look. Someone pointed out the similarity of Arision's ear's and those of his lookalike's in the photo. I've got to say the resemblance is pretty eerie. Would Arison likely be a good owner?

He's loaded and assembled the big 3 that won back to back championships for Miami in a run of 4 consecutive finals appearances. I googled that, can you tell?

He knows how to run a sports team for sure.

Hasn't their team been picked apart recently? Their best two players leaving on some sort of free/out of contract.

• Like 1

A bit of perspective on Arison. 

His Miami Heat got destroyed this summer mainly because he was being a cheap ass and amnestied a good player in order not to pay the NBA luxury tax. Which didn't stand well with LeBron James, who signed for less 4 years ago so that the team could afford that same player in question. May or may not be fair because he has actually been paying pretty penny for having such a loaded roster. 

His Miami Heat got destroyed this summer mainly because he was being a cheap ass and amnestied a good player in order not to pay the NBA luxury tax. Which didn't stand well with LeBron James, who signed for less 4 years ago so that the team could afford that same player in question. May or may not be fair because he has actually been paying pretty penny for having such a loaded roster. 

Sounds to me like he's sick of the NBA and is just about to buy us win the PL & CL instead...

• Like 1

Sounds to me like he's sick of the NBA and is just about to buy us win the PL & CL instead...

Doubt it as he's handed new contracts worth over $200 mil this july :) 

Doubt it as he's handed new contracts worth over $200 mil this july :)

A mere decoy my dear Watson. That's exactly what they want you to think.

• Like 1