$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

What's he worth?

Who knows? I just know this type of person is not worthy of owning our club, I'm Villa through and through (Like all of us are) but the more I read of this bloke the more I hope that Randy Lerner doesn't sell to him or his ilk.

Why?  

The article says he is one of 6 or 7 bidders. This is very encouraging, if true. It means we will be sold soon, and to someone who has the cash to outbid others. I just hope we are not owned by some sleazy con artist. 

Do the right thing, Randy.

Edited by maqroll

All I'm seeing is a business man who already has substantial football links through his Doyen group. And come on.. You don't get to that level of rich without at least some controversy! I just wonder what part, if any, the Doyen group will play in our players..

It cracks me up how the guy has been judged not worthy due to a few dodgy articles. I wonder what fans what have thought if Ambramovic was taking over.

If this guy is as bad as some of the articles make him sound he hasn't got a chance in hell of passing the fit and proper test. So relax guys. Villa is still owner by a 'decent' person at the moment and although we continue to decline, we can do it with a clean conscience.

• Like 2

yeah $3 billion is what i'm reading, ok so the artical points to him not being a saint but he was aquited of any wrong doing by court of law. and i aint bothered about his past as the saying goes you can't make a good omlet without cracking a few eggs, who thinks abramovich is a saint , i would prefer someone more open and honest tbh but in todays society good guys always come last. be honest would you really trust another yank who has bullshitted us from day one who is secretive and never communicates with the fans or have some one who is going to excite you, with his contacts in football who knows where we could go so i say lets jump on this crest of a wave and see where it leads us......UTV

Edited by holtender67

I have a feeling that if this Kazakh guy buys us, he'll make the Venkys and Carson Yeung look like amazing owners.

I wonder if he even knows about relegation?

Even the most anti-Lerner people will be wishing for Lerner again.

First thing I want to know is what he is worth before moving to the next question.

I seen an article last night saying $3 billion

Due to FFP, the net worth of our owners is pretty irrelevant nowadays.

Its all about business acumen and links to bring in major sponsorship.

I have a feeling that if this Kazakh guy buys us, he'll make the Venkys and Carson Yeung look like amazing owners.

I wonder if he even knows about relegation?

Even the most anti-Lerner people will be wishing for Lerner again.

What are you basing this on?

You do know he's already involved in football, right?