$200 Million Takeover

supernova26

Admin guy saying on TBAR that Lambert has gone.

He says a lot of things.

Do you know who he is?

Nope? Do you?

Sorry but he gone nowhere he still the manager.  it can change like i have said.

How do you know dude?? 

He says a lot of things.

Do you know who he is?

Nope? Do you?

No but I know he gets more wrong than right and I'm confident this is another he has wrong.

• Like 4

He says a lot of things.
Do you know who he is?

Nope? Do you?

Just spent an hour reading the forum, interesting to say the least. I would love to know who he is, might help strengthen his claims

Just spent an hour reading the forum, interesting to say the least. I would love to know who he is, might help strengthen his claims

He seems a bit egotistical and strange (understatement) though. So what have his claims been/are, has he retracted any?  

He seems a bit egotistical and strange (understatement) though. So what have his claims been/are, has he retracted any?

I've probably not read as much as others, interested to know more.

• Like 1

My sources tell me Bill Gates will buy us but things can change so don't be surprised if he doesn't. Am i doing this right Mendi?

it would only be a micro business venture for him on a very soft team.

I'm waiting on confirmation but I'm 90% certain that the source/sauce jokes never get old.

How about we branch out into condiment ones? Only because I think they are amayonnaising ;)

I'm waiting on confirmation but I'm 90% certain that the source/sauce jokes never get old.

How about we branch out into condiment ones? Only because I think they are amayonnaising ;)

6/10