Who realistically should be the next villa manager?

donnie

As an aside, I think Villa fans should have a bit of fun at Man Utd fans expense.  Play on their blitheness and arrogance by putting a spurious rumour about that not only will Jürgen Klopp not be the next United manager, the only Premier League team he has ever and would ever seriously consider managing is Aston Villa - he developed a huge soft spot for them as a lad after watching them defeat Bayern Munich in Rotterdam in '82! (his beard is an homage to Peter Withe's). Someone with a Twitter account or whatever get to it!

Great God, he looks like an 'after' photo in one of those anti-Crystal Meth poster campaigns.  Have the coffee rings under his eyes been Photoshopped?

Nope. Thats good old Moysey for ya. When will we ever learn? Scottish managers don't work for us. Am i seriously the only one that don't approve to Moyes?

Great God, he looks like an 'after' photo in one of those anti-Crystal Meth poster campaigns.  Have the coffee rings under his eyes been Photoshopped?

Nope. Thats good old Moysey for ya. When will we ever learn? Scottish managers don't work for us. Am i seriously the only one that don't approve to Moyes?

No mate, you most definitely are not.

Its a well known photoshop actually. Not that the original is that much better but still.

• Like 1

Lambert fully deserves another year at the club but I think it is highly unlikely. A large majority of fans have unjustly turned their backs on Lambert. I am very disappointed with some of our supporters, we are so much better than this.

• Like 1

No, I don't want him either. Won nothing in his time at Everton and given how much time that actually was it was reasonable for a supporter to expect at least a League or FA Cup.

We have had enough managers who have been capable of winning nothing.

Lambert fully deserves another year at the club but I think it is highly unlikely. A large majority of fans have unjustly turned their backs on Lambert. I am very disappointed with some of our supporters, we are so much better than this.

I support Lambert 100% if Moyes is the alternative mate.

Lambert in!

We are so much better than him yes. Good riddance to the clearing in the woods