Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I think we're the better team, they're defending in numbers and I'd imagine we'd have scored by now if we had Delph, Benteke, Gabby and so on.

That said, some sloppy individual errors or lapses on concentration have gifted them a few opportunities too. We need something else further forward, I think Holt is doing his job well but not sure how long he'll last in terms of stamina, Weimann on the other hand is the person I think we should maybe look to take off. Difficult one in that aspect, but as long as we sharpen up in terms of concentration we should certainly not be losing this game.

• Like 1

Their best chances have come from defensive lapses on our left side. Holt is doing a particularly good job holding up the ball.

Most of the game is going on in midfield where we are edging it just slightly. Our crosses aren't being particularly effective and they're blocking any efforts to through ball or shoot from range equally well.

It's a scruffy performance, not bad but not quality either. Given the number of injuries though we should be accepting of this.

I fear Holt is only going to tire towards the end of the match and Fulham may be the dominant force in the final 15 minutes - although that may help with our innate counter attacking style.

• Like 3

Done alright so far I think. Couple of mistakes in dangerous places but were playing it around OK.

No major threat going forward but Holt is making a decent nuisance of himself and Albrighton's crossing is quite good.

Push up a bit in the 2nd and we should be able to win this.

Bennett even manages to cost us a goal from left wing. He really is a shit player isnt he. Id rather see Tonev on the wing than him. At least he doesnt cause problems at the back! just causes problems for people in row Z

Bennett even manages to cost us a goal from left wing. He really is a shit player isnt he. Id rather see Tonev on the wing than him. At least he doesnt cause problems at the back! just causes problems for people in row Z

He isn't playing at left wing so I'm not sure what game you're watching

You just know lambert will throw Bowery on and freeze Robinson on the bench

Why? He's played Robinson previously hasn't he and he has also 'bigged him up' in the press. Moaning for no reason.

Pretty poor. Holt did OK for 15 mins then has done nothing. Not much from anyone really. Fulham are awful.

Fulham are really bad, I agree. How we didn't beat them at their place baffles me.

The same way we aren't beating them now. We may have had Benteke that day but they had Berbatov and he had a blinder.

It's been as scrappy as you'd expect. Apart from that howler on the left (was it Bennett?) where we set their striker through on goal, we've mostly managed. Don't know how anyone was expecting anything other than this from this fixture. Two really bad sides, the only difference is we have something more in the locker when we have players fit. They are this rubbish all the time. Even if they sneak a winner, they'll not be staying up this season. We will. 

He isn't playing at left wing so I'm not sure what game you're watching

You just know lambert will throw Bowery on and freeze Robinson on the bench

Why? He's played Robinson previously hasn't he and he has also 'bigged him up' in the press. Moaning for no reason.

Yes I was wondering if it was me but I thought he was left back and Bertland midfield