Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Bennett even manages to cost us a goal from left wing. He really is a shit player isnt he. Id rather see Tonev on the wing than him. At least he doesnt cause problems at the back! just causes problems for people in row Z

He isn't playing at left wing so I'm not sure what game you're watching

You just know lambert will throw Bowery on and freeze Robinson on the bench

Why? He's played Robinson previously hasn't he and he has also 'bigged him up' in the press. Moaning for no reason.

Yes I was wondering if it was me but I thought he was left back and Bertland midfield

just goes to show hes been out of position more than anything.. and me dozing in and out of this match..........

Bennett even manages to cost us a goal from left wing. He really is a shit player isnt he. Id rather see Tonev on the wing than him. At least he doesnt cause problems at the back! just causes problems for people in row Z

KSV you watchin the game? Bennet is not on wing, he's at fullback, and he didn't cost us a goal. It's 0-0, remember?

Although I will give you that he tried to, with that one pass back toward baker.

And besides, what you got against the people in row Z ?

Given our injury situation, a draw would be an acceptable result here, so I'm not too worried. Baker and Bennett could yet derail us, though. There's no better game for Robinson to appear than this one. Holt's played well, but when he starts to tire Robinson should have a run around. 

KSV you watchin the game? Bennet is not on wing, he's at fullback, and he didn't cost us a goal. It's 0-0, remember?

Although I will give you that he tried to, with that one pass back toward baker.

And besides, what you got against the people in row Z ?

its 2am here and its a boring match.. ive slept half of this match. All i saw was Bennett losing the ball and running past midfield. Nothing with people in row Z.. its just where Tonev's shots normally end up :)

• Like 1

Bertrand has looked predominantly central for the most part of it but then pushes out wide when we attack

Can someone write down our formation please. Some of the things I read sound a bit odd.

Bertrand has looked predominantly central for the most part of it but then pushes out wide when we attack

Can someone write down our formation please. Some of the things I read sound a bit odd.

I'd say a 4-3-3 when defending, with Bertrand/Westwood/Bacuna in the middle and Weimann/Holt/Albrighton further forward. 

When we break, Bertrand seems to drift out to the left wing and it becomes almost a 4-4-2 if you like

I can only assume it is to cope in the middle of the park, they're playing with 3 in the middle you see

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

Looks like a 433 to me with Bennett at left back, Bertrand central alongside Bacuna and Westwood, and Albrighton and Wiemann interchanging up top off Holt.

• Like 2

It seems to be working out a bit like

Lowton Vlaar Baker Bennett

---------- Westwood

----Bacuna ---------Bertrand

Albrighton

---------------Wiemann

-----------Holt

• Like 1

I'd say a 4-3-3 when defending, with Bertrand/Westwood/Bacuna in the middle and Weimann/Holt/Albrighton further forward.

When we break, Bertrand seems to drift out to the left wing and it becomes almost a 4-4-2 if you like

I can only assume it is to cope in the middle of the park, they're playing with 3 in the middle you see

Ok, so Bertrand plays left midfield, and not Bennet. Thanks to all. Edited by AVTuco