• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Lol disgraceful. The atmosphere was shite today, it was like nobody could be bothered to be there

I could only hear the 50 or so Stoke fans chanting in the pub. Can't blame the fans really, 4 years of total shite at home is coming home to roost. I know I won't be going back any time soon - hopefully Lerner will sell up this summer.

• Like 3

In the Holte suite chewing over yet another big bag of shit performance. Second half was a **** embarrassment. Two down at home with 45 mins to put it right and our bunch of oh so confident after last week clowns can't even muster a shot on target.

Well **** done Villa that'll really encourage us all to renew. Not.

Oh and **** off ref. Booked our players at the least provocation. And **** off Crouch you lanky fooling strip of piss . And **** off stoke fans with your shit boring Tom Jones bollocks . Hope you all get typhoid.

Benteke motm for the goal and the outrage at being denied a penalty.

• Like 2

There are no 'overreactions'. This poor situation has been going on for far too long but some fans just accept their fate with the same pathetic attitude that the team has.

Yes after 13 home losses I don't think there can be an "over reaction"

Lambert needs to pack his suitcase and **** off

That's the sort of overreaction I'm talking about. Were we shit today? Yes. Are there things Lambert needs to sort out? Absolutely. Does he deserve the sack? Doubt it.

Atleast he brought Holt on, the man who hasnt scored a goal since last August.

Quality addition to the squad, a player who can't even cut it at Wigan in the Championship. Lambert really knows how to spot a player.

How can anyone defend Lambert and his awful signings and awful tactics. He has no idea and our atrocious home form reflects his inadequacies.

This result has little to do with Lambert - the players are to blame. But he has to pick Clark and Lowton over Baker and Bacuna next weekend; both deserve to be dropped for putting in performances that would be embarassing for a sunday league pub team.

Edited by R.I.C.O.
  • Like 2

KEA just didn't seem confident in his pre match interview which really highlights the attitude in this team. Something that can only be controlled by the coaching staff an Lambert. You cant go from beating a fantastic Chelsea side to not even competing against the likes of Stoke. The team have been playing together long enough now to continue the confidence from that game.....??

We weren't going to win anyway .. But very bad performance and result !

Hopefully somehow we pull a win from the hat next week ! 

No comment anyway ! Arnauvich murdered us and made us look clueless (we were actually)..

How can anyone defend Lambert and his awful signings and awful tactics. He has no idea and our atrocious home form reflects his inadequacies.

This result has little to do with Lambert - the players are to blame. But he has to pick Clark and Lowton over Baker and Bacuna next weekend; both deserve to be dropped for putting in performances that would be embarassing for a sunday league pub team.

Sorry but it does. He is the manager, he buys the players and he chooses the way they play. I was not just speaking about today, it is the whole of his tenure at Villa that shows up his inadequacy.

• Like 2

There are no 'overreactions'. This poor situation has been going on for far too long but some fans just accept their fate with the same pathetic attitude that the team has.

That's the sort of overreaction I'm talking about. Were we shit today? Yes. Are there things Lambert needs to sort out? Absolutely. Does he deserve the sack? Doubt it.

13 home defeats is not acceptable . On any level.
  • Like 2

13 home defeats is not acceptable . On any level.

Apparently it is to some.

Well that all went downhill fairly quickly after the goal. Gutting really that we didn't look like building on that lead at any point. Unfortunately I was too busy stuffing my fat face full of birthday cake to see any of the second half. Garbage today - But hey ho, that's midtable football isn't it? Roll on the same stuff next season eh...

Atleast he brought Holt on, the man who hasnt scored a goal since last August.

Quality addition to the squad, a player who can't even cut it at Wigan in the Championship. Lambert really knows how to spot a player.
Where were you last week when the opportunity to praise the team came about? I might be wrong but you just seem to turn up after bad results.

We're an inconsistent, mid table side. We'll beat Chelsea one week then look awful the next. We've done it all year. What we don't need is the ridiculous 'lambert out' after 1 defeat and 'lambert in' after a win. We probably won't turn a corner this year because we're so inconsistent but by the same token, we won't go down.

Now the game; worst result in the league under lambert aside from Chelsea away. Just shocking to see us totally collapse after being comfortable.

• Like 2

Â