• Good
    • Very Good
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

• Very Poor
    • Poor
    • Average
    • Good
    • Very Good

Atleast he brought Holt on, the man who hasnt scored a goal since last August.

Quality addition to the squad, a player who can't even cut it at Wigan in the Championship. Lambert really knows how to spot a player.
Where were you last week when the opportunity to praise the team came about? I might be wrong but you just seem to turn up after bad results.

We're an inconsistent, mid table side. We'll beat Chelsea one week then look awful the next. We've done it all year. What we don't need is the ridiculous 'lambert out' after 1 defeat and 'lambert in' after a win. We probably won't turn a corner this year because we're so inconsistent but by the same token, we won't go down.

Now the game; worst result in the league under lambert aside from Chelsea away. Just shocking to see us totally collapse after being comfortable.

If you bother to look at the post match rating thread for last week then you will note that I praised the team for the win over Chelsea. Then again you probably won't bother will you because that will mean that your accusation about me is wrong and heaven forbid that your slagging off was wasted.

• Like 1

There are no 'overreactions'. This poor situation has been going on for far too long but some fans just accept their fate with the same pathetic attitude that the team has.

Yes after 13 home losses I don't think there can be an "over reaction"

Lambert needs to pack his suitcase and **** off

That's the sort of overreaction I'm talking about. Were we shit today? Yes. Are there things Lambert needs to sort out? Absolutely. Does he deserve the sack? Doubt it.

13 home defeats is not acceptable . On any level.

Where did I ever say it was?

I think one thing is clear, at the end of the season we must wave goodbye to Holt and Sylla - utterly pointless substitutes

El Ahmadi was injured - that's why Sylla came on.

KEA was destined for a red card anyway...

So you agree it's a sackable offence

What? No. Losing as often as we do at home is unacceptable and needs to be sorted out but that doesn't mean he should be sacked.

Not everything is black and white.

How can anyone defend Lambert and his awful signings and awful tactics. He has no idea and our atrocious home form reflects his inadequacies.

This result has little to do with Lambert - the players are to blame. But he has to pick Clark and Lowton over Baker and Bacuna next weekend; both deserve to be dropped for putting in performances that would be embarassing for a sunday league pub team.

Bacuna does a good job against the better team ..

He was clueless against Stoke (H) , West Brom Fulham (A) ..

So you agree it's a sackable offence

What? No. Losing as often as we do at home is unacceptable and needs to be sorted out but that doesn't mean he should be sacked.

Not everything is black and white.

So you think it will be better next season ?

I think that depends on a number of things.

Should of started Joe Bennett ;) Lambert signs his new contract and is presented with it in front of the media 9am tomorrow morning :)

Renewing my season ticket as we speak, £435.

Edited by Avflife

Has he gone yet ?

Has who gone? That word removed who keeps posting the same shit thing over and over? No, he's still here I think.

**** shite performance today from everyone except Benteke and Delph. Bacuna **** gave up today, very very very annoying.

Edited by ArteSuave
  • Like 3

We're an inconsistent, mid table side. We'll beat Chelsea one week then look awful the next. We've done it all year. 

If anything we're very consistent at home, consistently **** shit. Today was far more 'us' than last week.

And if proof is needed just look at the home record for this season. 

No manager should still be employed with such a horrendous record to his name.

Get the useless clearing in the woods out soon as

• Like 2

Not going to vote for MotM this time.

Baker was worst, at fault for first three goals.

Bacuna second worst, gave up in the end too.

Bertrand's worst game with us by far. He seemed so weak.

Vlaar's worst game of the season aswell.

Albrighton tried, as did Benteke and Delph.

Time for Lowton, Clark and Bennet against ManU.

Edited by AVTuco

What a nightmare.

I had this sudden premonition right before the first whistle that Baker was due for a real howler today, and he sure had one. Then again, the entire back four was piss poor today. In fact so was the rest of the team. There's no poll yet but I don't even know who I'd vote for since everyone was pretty bad.

Confidence is such a weird and mercurial thing in a team as young as ours. There's a really fine line between confident and complacent, and we stampeded right over that line as soon as our early goal went in. Completely switched off after that. And then once Stoke went ahead our confidence plummeted and we showed no signs of fighting back. The players walked in on top of the world and walked out completely shattered.

Disappointing all around. Let's go to OT next week and thump Man United.

• Like 1

I think this is probably comparable to the Norwich result - we're not three goals worse than Stoke, but neither are we three goals better than Norwich. I mean, last season we gave Sunderland their worst battering in the league, but we weren't the best team they faced by a long shot.

I dunno - we've been playing pretty well since the L'pool game - we even played well in the Newcastle loss and Cardiff draw - so I guess it's probably a good idea to write this game off and just focus on our recent decent form.

But dammit, I'm so goddamn gutted. Just goddamit.

• Like 1

We're an inconsistent, mid table side. We'll beat Chelsea one week then look awful the next. We've done it all year. 

If anything we're very consistent at home, consistently **** shit.

Actually, we've been the very definition of inconsistent at home in the past few months.

Dreadful against Palace, West Ham and Stoke yet fantastic against West Brom, Norwich and Chelsea.

Â