Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

All bullocks!!! This team beat Chelsea cannot keep standing up for Lambert and blaming shite players!!

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.

You want to forget about Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Baker, Clark and so on?

Of course, I forgot he bought Delph, Wiemann, Gabby, Baker. Apologies.

He didn't and that's exactly my point. They were already here when Lambert arrived so our squad isn't a 40m squad.

He had to build a squad with 40m, is it that hard to understand? Those players are not a squad. If even has 10 players remaining from previous, he has to buy around 14 players to make a squad.

Again exactly my point. He spent 40m to add to the squad not build a new one which was your original point.

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

All bullocks!!! This team beat Chelsea cannot keep standing up for Lambert and blaming shite players!!

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.

He didn't and that's exactly my point. They were already here when Lambert arrived so our squad isn't a 40m squad.

He had to build a squad with 40m, is it that hard to understand? Those players are not a squad. If even has 10 players remaining from previous, he has to buy around 14 players to make a squad.

Again exactly my point. He spent 40m to add to the squad not build a new one which was your original point.

I didn't say build a new squad. Try and read what I said.

A quote above includes something I did not say regarding the chelsea result?

Edited by av1

How long till Holt gets subbed on?

He's not on the bench, so at least a week.

edit: Oops, my mistake, I should check these things before replying with sarcasm :D

Edited by Davkaus

Stoke man Jesus.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.

I didn't say build a new squad. Try and read what I said.

The implication is there mate and thanks for the advice but I can read ok.
  • Like 1