Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

samjp26

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.

You want to forget about Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Baker, Clark and so on?

This is the reason why Paul Lambert will never be a good enough manager. From the tactically genius against Chelsea to completely inept against Stoke.

You can't blame Lambert for this. He set us up right and we were a goal up after 5 minutes. Our defense has been daydreaming.

Agree 100%. Lambert gets things wrong, fair enough, of course he does and we can all think of occasions. On this one, though, he chose the right team, and sent them out with the right spirit. All that's happened was 2 dreadful, give-away goals caused by total defensive nightmares. Then the third goes in because we're still shell-shocked and haven't recovered. Both Baker and Bacuna have been playing well recently, their utter ineptitude in the first half was not predictable before the game. It's sad, though, that this half we've headed back to the days of big-shoed, horn-honking clown car defending that defined so much of last season. Time for the hairdryer, and a number of radical rethinks. 

Then i expect Lambert to change it and come back into the game second half. Comon show mw those motivational skills all your supporters rave about?

True, my guess is that Lambert told them to play good for 5 minutes and score before letting them run us ragged. I also think that Lambert personally snuck onto the pitch and injured 2 of our own players.

Lambert out.

No! But to many times he lets them drop back after a single goal.

Lambert cannot be blamed for Baker being an absolute bell cheddar

When your only option is to bring on Clark, who is just another type of mature Stilton found on your helmet, then his hands are tied.

These League One pub players need to leave our great club, young or not they are just SHIT.

Stoke man Jesus.

Agree to an extent mate but Lambert signed half of these clowns.

40m to build a squad.

Nope.

Yep.

You want to forget about Delph, Weimann, Agbonlahor, Baker, Clark and so on?

Of course, I forgot he bought Delph, Wiemann, Gabby, Baker. Apologies.

Losing at home to Stoke would be an embarrassment. The sooner we get to 40 points the better then I hope Lambert gets the sack so that a decent manager can take over this lot and get them sorted out. This pathetic home form cannot be allowed to continue for another year.

And Lambert brings in Sylla when we're behind????! WTF is this.

He had to. Weimann and KEA both had hamstring injuries. He was just going to bring on Albrightion for KEA, then Weimann pulled up short.

Thanks. Makes some sense now.

Then i expect Lambert to change it and come back into the game second half. Comon show mw those motivational skills all your supporters rave about?

True, my guess is that Lambert told them to play good for 5 minutes and score before letting them run us ragged. I also think that Lambert personally snuck onto the pitch and injured 2 of our own players.

Lambert out.

No! But to many times he lets them drop back after a single goal.

He lets them do that does he? Or maybe they do it out of their own free will, honestly I don't understand some peoples vendetta with Lambert.

• Like 1